What's new

with or without...makeup

Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder, so true?
i had a girl who was drop dead gorgeous with NO make up. unbelievable!!! but she would not step out of the house without TEN TONS of shit all over her face!!! she looked like SHIT! i couldn't do anything to make her stop smearing it on. what an idiot.

i had another girlfriend that looked like SHIT and NEVER wore make up!!! i dont know which was worse!!!!!

they gots ta have natural PHYSICAL beauty to me. good looks w/o make up, TO START WITH, then they gots ta know (are you getting my dirty harry reference there?) they gots ta know how to use make up to look their BEST.

BUT lets face it. nowadays, it's starting to be less and less what a girls face looks like, and more and more about her NOT BEING A FAT-ASS! my wife doesnt wear any, she's turning the big 50 next month, and she doesn't need any. she is gorgeous still. i wish i met her twenty years ago when she was smokin hot, but i didn't. i couldnt help her face any, but i wish she would drop 20. maybe 30 elbows!

B

BrnCow

Hell, at my age all the available one all need makeup and a bunch of them need an attitude adjustment...but I'm still looking for that one! Hell, if I don't find her soon, I'll have to start looking at old folks home nurses...lol

S

sweetestsin420

i think all those celeb without makeup pictures are VERY unfair,and the celebs are either sick,or something,look nobody is gonna be perfect 24/7,and if they ARE,then id prolly not wanna be friends with them cus theyd be concieted,i think women should wear makeup,why not,its not slutty and its not for insecure girls,

if your caking it on,and going all out with eyeshadow and bronzer and stuff,when your just going to the dollar store,then yeah slow it down lol,but if you like how you look sexier with makeup when your out with your bf or friends,then hell ya go crazy lol

litebuzz

Yea litebuzz I love BM too, its a nice cover up, doesnt look all cakey and funky. Eyelash tinted huh?...thats cool I think, then you dont need much mascara or none at all??..Ill have to look into it..is it expensive and do you have to keep doing it?

Sorry it took so long to answer!!! Yes eyelash tint is a vegetable based dye...last for a few months...costs like $20. you don't have to wear mascara but sometimes I do if I'm going out with my honey.
Hey I'm all for things that help but still make you look natural.
Oh...I'm just trying rapid lash too....haha...suppose to grow your eyelashes 50%...you put it on the base of your eyelashes at night...cause ya know, I'm all about being phony! :laughing: This is what happens when you approach 50:blowbubbles: I'll keep ya posted.