What's new

wish list...

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i often question why all LED fixtures seem to be odd sizes and dimensions. i really would love to replace all of my veg lights with LED technology but would love to have them in the same, or roughly the same dimensions. Take for instance my 4' 4 bulb flouros or my 4' 8 bulb flouro. if your room is already built around items of this size it would be a much easier upgrade to LED if they came in the same sizes :) just a wish list i guess!

LEDGirl

Veteran
What happened is that China pioneered the development of the lights, but they aren't growers lol, they're LED MFR's. So they came up with a few basic designs, had the moulds made and EVERYONE uses them. Some companies have moved towards making their own moulds (like us), to create panels better suited for our gardens. This is how the 205W was developed, yet no other company in China has it's panel. We are coming up with new prototype designs all the time, so if you have some ideas you'd like to submit (drawings), I'd be more than happy to review them :)

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What happened is that China pioneered the development of the lights, but they aren't growers lol, they're LED MFR's. So they came up with a few basic designs, had the moulds made and EVERYONE uses them. Some companies have moved towards making their own moulds (like us), to create panels better suited for our gardens. This is how the 205W was developed, yet no other company in China has it's panel. We are coming up with new prototype designs all the time, so if you have some ideas you'd like to submit (drawings), I'd be more than happy to review them :)

sweet! and thanks for the quick response ;)