What's new

Winners Announced: Threads of the Year 2005

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
After much review , deliberation, more review, and more deliberation, Gypsy and I
have selected winners in the Test Grow and Grow Thread of the Year 2005.

However, during our review of all nominated threads, it became quite evident that there
was no way to choose just 2, as there were threads nominated which are most
worthy of winning, but in a slightly different category. So we added a few additional
categories and placed winners where we felt best.

First of all, every nominee is a winner........anyone who grows and takes the risks,
no matter the leniency of the location, deserves a big round of applause. It is YOU,
all of you growers out there that make this site what it is, and for that we thank you ALL!

Here's the winners selected for 2005! Please take a bow! :woohoo:

Test Grow Thread 2005 - gwfh1974
Title: Delta9 Labs CannaSutra Tester Beans
Link: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=11556

Grow Thread 2005 (Indoor) - Mr. Wags
Title: Mr.Wags Goes Buckets But What About Bob?
Link: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=13810

Grow Thread 2005 (Outdoor) - the Babba's
Title: Babba's Outdoor Grow 2005
Link: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=12593

and a very Honourable Mention
Grow Thread 2005 (Outdoor) - Lougrew!
ICmag'ers have been waiting for,FEILD SHOTS!!!
Link: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=16552

Motivational/Inspirational Thread 2005 - PassTheDoobie
Thread Title: The Chanting Growers Thread
Link: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=3819

Instructional/Technical Thread 2005 - BigToke
Title: A "How-To" Of The Bio-Buckets 101
Link: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=8182

As a token of our appreciation to the contributing member of such wonderful threads,
all winners please pm your shipping info to me so that you can claim very special
awarded prizes. Perhaps it would be nice to see these threads all getting some nice coverage
in the next issue of International Cannagraphic Magazine as well. :D :woohoo:

Congrats to all winners!

dg

Dr. D

Veteran
Congrats to all winners..much deserved.
I think you catagorized those spot on..well done everyone :joint:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm Not Worthy

I'm Not Worthy

Man o man what can I say I'm speechless right now absolutely speechless. To be mention let alone picked only goes to show how good karma will always rule the day. Many many many thanks to everyone here at ICM we won this one, because with out you folks I would still be killing good clones. :bat:

Thanks Dutch Thanks Gypsy for allowing us this place we call HOME.

Everyone Have A Great Day

Mr.Wags

shiftfoot

Longtime reader ,recent poster here.My hat's off to all of you.We are everywhere as they used to say on Dead Tour.

Sleepy

Veteran
Congratulations to you ALL!!!

keep growing the way you do, each of those grows has inspired many, i'm sure!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

G

Great Threads, Bravehearted Souls baring it all for the world. Lots more reading to do.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wooo hooo

Wooo hooo

:woohoo: you guys are way too nice. Its you guys who should get the prize, the members of this cool community, .... we already got our prize through all your great comments and encouragement on our thread. Being able to post about our plants and share our thoughts and dreams with all of you guys was so rewarding.... you guys always had great positive things to say and were super cool. Now you want to give us a prize .. This place is sooooo cooool.
Thanks all ... and thanks soo much to Gypsy and DG for giving us this forum to share in ... and great prizes to boot :) :woohoo:

Much love from "the Babbas" ..... anybody got any ideas what should be in "Babbas Outdoor Garden 2006" ???
Nam myoho renge kyo !!

G

:D saw those comin' from a MILE away :D
.......................................................................................................
I'm Not Worthy
are you kidding me wags?
if anyone is worthy its you my man.
no matter what you put on the greatest show
and your threads are no bullshit. Straight excitement.
love that.
:ying:
Mrs. Babba, Babbabud, ASTOUNDING WORK FRIENDS!!! need i say more? i wish i could, your work takes my breath away.:petting:
bigtoke, thank you for the wonderful read! i hope to one day get to know you a bit better and maybe start a bio-bucket project down the road:confused:
passthedoobie-im not involved in teh thread but best wishes and congatulations to you:wave:that thread has come a long way since it began, hats off.
lougrew- nice work, this year and last. hope to see more mindblowin threads in the future, take care
gwfh1974- man, you dont see many delta9 tests, thanks for that. and congrats on your win!!!!:friends:
BIG UPS TO ALL THE GROWERS HERE THAT POST-UP THEIR GARDENS, ITS MUCH APPRECIATED, WHETHER IT RECIEVES HITS OR NOT, MUCH LOVE TO ALL!

Last edited:
CONGRATS gwfh1974! I told you guys you had that test grow contest won hands down!

And also a big CONGRATS to Lougrew for the honourable mention! Does that means he won a prize?, he doesnt post here alot so maybe i should PM him on CW to tell him.

CONGRATS EVERYONE, it's the growing thats important, and sharing your grows with everyone makes it all the sweeter!

Enjoy those prizes!

Peace

Rellikbuzz

mrwags said:
Man o man what can I say I'm speechless right now absolutely speechless. To be mention let alone picked only goes to show how good karma will always rule the day. Many many many thanks to everyone here at ICM we won this one, because with out you folks I would still be killing good clones. :bat:

Thanks Dutch Thanks Gypsy for allowing us this place we call HOME.

Everyone Have A Great Day

Mr.Wags

A well-deserved CONGRATULATIONS and a HUGE :yes: , Wags!! Way to go, my brotha! Couldn't happen for a nicer guy! Keep 'em coming, my friend! I love the reads!!

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well as usual, I am honored, absolutely not worthy, and incredibly greatful that anyone notices. The cool thing about this place is that what comes out is the love: the love of what we do and the love we give to each other.

"THANK YOU!" to Gypsy and DG for providing the platform for us all to communicate to each other from around the world. This site is truely a cosmic place.

My congratulations and thanks to the Babbas for their wonderful outdoor grow this year and unwavering support since day one. My congratulations to all the other winners and thanks to the wonderful Brothers and Sisters that read and participate in the thread.

I bow in obeisance of heartfelt respect to you all.

Thank you!

Thomas (I'm looking forward to your questions, mrwags)

G

See I knew Dedication to the Integrity of the site would not go UnRewarded. Toss out all that Humble Crap. If you weren't worthy you'd get nothing. Throw your hands in the air and Scream in celebration. Do the Lawn Mower. Hit a Cabbage Patch. Do the Humpty Dance. This is your party! (Um who brought the weed?)

Brownpants

Congratulations to all the winners! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

All of them are Top notch threads for sure.

Now lets see what we can all do for 2006 :dance:

Peace y'all

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
......You can truely feel the love eminating thru cyberworld from such excellent and dedicated growers in all of what you say and post here.....

....we are truely honoured by your presence, and hope that you will continue to grow with this growing community here..........

....time to rock-off with that snoopy dance and 'pop!' the fizzy whilst toking on you own fine erb' grown by your own fine hands..........Congratulations, Wags, Babbabud and PasstheDoobie, BigToke, gwfh1974 and Lougrew! (honorable mention)... ......must feel good guys......well done!