What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WIN SWT#3 SEEDS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

:yoinks: Holy shit !!! I cant belive I won :woohoo: Im sure glad I stumbled upon this thread. So the prize is 3 packs of swt#3 beans huh? Thanks mitzu :wave: that was alot of fun.

guerilla

Last edited:

kushedout

LOL Way more than I thought. I knew it looked stuffed dam it.

Congrats Guerilla1018! That's kind of scary that you are the guy that has offered the most information in my thread about NL SEEDS, and now you win a contest about SEEDS. Awesome stuff man. Hope you enjoy!

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
Your WELCOME !!

Your WELCOME !!

Thanks everybody for stopping by and all the kind words..Glad you guys enjoyed it as much as I did...Just the first of many pay backs owed to ICMAG and it's members. This is a great site with great growers and breeders..ICMAG is #1..No better place to give then here!!! A BIG thanks to DG an GN for all they do for us!!......mitsu1...peace

G

mitsu1 said:
The contest goes like this...I post a picture of some seeds in a bag. You quess how many.. 1 quess per contest..

Oh why can't i just have some?
How about u quess how many i want?
:chin:

If u said '10 to 20 should do it'

U WIN!! :woohoo:

I keed i keeeeeed

G

i'll guess 0 seeds left! yes, what do i win? should i shit in one hand and wish in the other? see which hand fills up faster?

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
If I can guess the weight of all the seeds can i have some :) ...
Congrats to all you guys who won.
Nice Contest Mitsu1.

G

My guess is :chin: hmmmmmmmmmmm :chin: ........The contests over.Did i win did i win?,lol . Very generous Mitsu1 :ying: Peace and stay safe,DWW :joint:

Status
Not open for further replies.