What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Win Original Sensible Seeds for free at The Vault!

BuzzBob56

Bruce Banner #3 Auto Seeds

Bruce Banner #3 Auto Seeds

Would love to try some OSS Genetics! The Bruce Banner #3 Auto Seeds seem awesome! If honored with a win, I will proudly Grow and Show your schtuff!!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
another great give away by the vault!
this would be a great chance to check out the strain
best of luck to all!!

Nexus7

The others will turn green with envy just like the incredible hulk when I win these Bruce Banners seeds :)

TIA George!

N7

wwonka

I would love to try Bruce Banner #3 Feminized Seeds from Original Sensible Seeds.
Always heard good things about OSS and would to give their seeds a go!

Thanks for the great contest!!

clearheaded

awesome thanks for the give away! no expereince with breeder but have tried ghost OG and strawberry diesel has been on the list for awhile! love to test the auto outside!

Xhashish

Veteran
Coool giveaway :dance013:
Have no experience with Sensible Seeds, but would love to try their Bruce Banner out, could be awesome :) so this comment will be my ticket in the lottery - fingers crossed :good:

JimmiP

I have not grown anything from Original Sensible Seeds yet. I however do love Bruce Banner #3 and The Vault! Thanks for the promotion. And please count me in. Bruce Banner #3 feminized please.

George_TheVault

In it to win it. BB#3 is calling for meee.

Congrats buddy, you were selected at random as the winner on this platform.

Can you send me a PM on here please with your postal name and address so I can arrange delivery of your prize!

Thanks to all that entered. You can check the latest Vault deals, promos and discounts at https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/discount-cannabis-seeds

We are still open for business and dispatching orders.

For the latest Vault business status update you can check this page https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co...s/the-vaults-response-to-coronavirus-covid-19

Stay safe and stay blazed everyone!

Latest posts

Latest posts