What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Win A Homebox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojave Dave

May I have a drum roll please...

May I have a drum roll please...

The winner of THE HOMEBOX HERBAL GROW TENT is...

OMEGA7 with the sogan "Think inside the box"

Congratulations OMEGA7!!!

That was a great entry and Eastside-Impex loves it!

A great big thank you goes out to all of the members who entered a slogan idea (or hundreds of them as the case may be!). There will be other chances for you to win valuable genuine Eastide-Impex products very soon!

And we'd like to offer a very special thanks to our kind host,the one and only Gyspy Nirvana, for allowing us to run this fun contest. We hope everyone had a great time getting involved.

From the team of professionals at Eastside-Impex, enjoy your new HOMEBOX and be sure to post lots of pictures of the great crops you turn out with it!

Last edited:

marimbas

oooooooowwwwwwwwwwww OUCH!!! that felt all the way in!!!! LOL i didnt sleep shit last night....

Anyways OMEGA7!!! CONGRATULATIONS BROTHER!!!!! that one was quite clever!!!
very bright from your side!!! congratulations again! and enjoy this really cool gift!!!

R

Ronley

Indeed congratulations Omega,
Well done.
And we all want to see your grows in this thinking box.

omega7

Thanks Mojave dave, I am honored.

Thanks also to sleepy and marimbas and ronley. It will definitely be used for good. Kinda at a lost for words. Im in the middle of a wake and bake and the head is out there. Thanks again. I'll coime back on when I can think a little straighter.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
where did my pic go

where did my pic go

i think it might be this 1
i thought i saw it in the thread somewhere ,THINK INSIDE THE BOX
i know i posted a pic just wondering how or who and why it was deleted :chin:

Last edited:

omega7

2buds, drawoh, traysure, blue shark, cheeba Thanks guys I really appreciate it.

Hey chuck, not sure what happened to the pic, but I definitely saw it...just letting you know you arent going crazy.

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congradulations omega7 great freakin job,fantastic catch phrase now get that baby a runnin and show us poor folk what it can do.

Naw Chuck your not (well at least this time) crazy,but if I had a time machine like that I would have bought Google Stock. :bat:

Mr.Wags

Last edited:

nycnoob

Yeah no doubt chuck.. I saw the pic you had with the quote on it next to something else..

Congratulations Omega7...boy I am sure that is going to be great.. Now to try and get my own

mrwags.. im with you.. I would like to purchase them stocks.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....post number 8 in this thread was the winning slogan from Omega7...Congratulations!!

......post number 227 is by chuckyoufarley with the same slogan..........so I guess that because Omega7 came up with the slogan first then he is the winner....

....I'm not quite sure what happened to the pic in chuck's post.......can chuckyoufarley please post it again?

*Omega7 please p.m. me with where you want this HomeBox sent to....

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
Chamba said:
here's a logo/motto that hints at marital bliss with the pleasures of owning a Homebox

"don't bother me now bitch, I'm talking to my Homebox girls"

I could have sworn that would win...lmao

Congrats omega!!! you will enjoy your box, it is nice :) Have fun keeping her cool though :)

Mojave Dave

Just to clarify...the first instance of the winning slogan was selected. We anticipated the appearance of duplicate entries so we simply waited and sure enough, two of the same were offered up.
But Omega7 was indeed first with the winning one! Congratulations again OMEGA7!
Everyone at Eastside-Impex is thrilled for you!

I don't know about the rest of you...but I can't wait to do this again with another genuine Eastside-Impex quality product! I am going to work on that very thing and see what I can set up for you guys.

In any case I'm certain Omega7 will put that HOMEBOX to great use!

guineapig

Veteran
thankyou thankyou....

please send Homebox to:
Guineapig
One Guineapig Way
Guineapigland, GP

wait a minute.....OMG i didn't win!!!

Congratulations OMEGA7 and let me say that i knew you would win the whole time....

That is indeed the best slogan for the homebox....simple and effective!!

gp out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts