What's new

Win 10 Strawberry Cheesecake Autos on This Post from Barney's Farm!

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
Barneys-Farm-Cheesecake-Auto-Cannabis-Seeds-1.jpg

Folks, we've teamed up again with the squad Barney’s Farm to give you the chance to win some of their truly delicious seeds.
We're offering up x10 Strawberry Cheesecake Auto's and there are ELEVEN PRIZES in total!

You can win right here on this post + on the other channels too! Find out the terms in the blog post below.

In the meantime, tell us why you would like to win these seeds in the comments below to enter here! Closes in under 4 weeks

Good Luck!

#TeamVault ☘

Piecho

I just started basil on my balcony, but as well it might be some cheesecake auto as well. I'm not gonna lie, you kinda sold me the cheesecake terps idea, its tempting.

I would have another plant to learn photography on : )

Attachments

• P5080396.JPG
    P5080396.JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 11
  • P5080413.JPG
    P5080413.JPG
    6.8 MB · Views: 10
  • P5080415.JPG
    P5080415.JPG
    6.1 MB · Views: 10

cardinal55

Barneys-Farm-Cheesecake-Auto-Cannabis-Seeds-1.jpg

Folks, we've teamed up again with the squad Barney’s Farm to give you the chance to win some of their truly delicious seeds.
We're offering up x10 Strawberry Cheesecake Auto's and there are ELEVEN PRIZES in total!

You can win right here on this post + on the other channels too! Find out the terms in the blog post below.

In the meantime, tell us why you would like to win these seeds in the comments below to enter here! Closes in under 4 weeks

Good Luck!

#TeamVault ☘
Love strawberry!

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Why should I win? ... well, Barney's Farm has been a staple breeder of mine since I started growing commercial strains. I always have a stash of their LSD as one of the most flavorful varieties that I enjoy.

But the real reason is because that ad looks so amazingly delicious. Yummy.

Barney's Farm and Strawberry Cheesecake..... what a combo. And, let's not forget the folks at The Vault for bringing it all to us.

Thanks for another great promo.

FletchF.Fletch

420club
The Team @The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds is very generous to the Community. Every time I log in you guys have another contest for the ICmag-ers. Thanks for keeping the Excitement alive.

Strawberry Cheesecake Auto from Barney's, oh yeah, count me in. I've run a few of their Autoflowering strains. This one sounds like the perfect flavor for mid-Summer, with a nice cold glass of Iced Tea.

Hawk518

Thanks for yet another incredible giveaway!!
I haven't grown any Barneys Farm seeds yet and would really try to try them out.
Especially Autos!
I'm currently growing Autos (two strains) for the first time.
REALLY loving how fast they went to flower.
Thanks again for the chance!

Latest posts

Latest posts