What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Willow's Herb Rooms

Just_Grow

Man great grow. I read through your other thread. It was one the few threads that made me go from hydroton to coco.. Im defiantly grabbing a seat for this show.

MID TOWN

ICITV - Thank you! I'm actually really impressing myself with how well this run is going

SEEDLINGLIFE- Thanks man! It took A LOT of pinching to keep the canopy as even as it is.

It's 2 flower rooms and a mom/clone/seed/pheno hunt/ whateverelse I may need it for room

CHUNKY PIGS- Good to have ya along!

JUST_GROW- Glad I could help you come over to the light. lol I'm really loving coco and I'm so glad I made the switch. Even thogh the first run didn't go as well as I would have hoped but there's a bit of a learning curve with everything

Babies

Room 2 (Day 42 flower)

This room is absolutely killing it! I changed so many things this run that I cant really say what didi it but something definitaly DID IT! Planning on taking these girls to 9 weeks so 3 more to go!

GG 4

Last edited:

MID TOWN

GSC cont.

These girls were a little slow to kick into flower but they're on track now. I'm really happy with the node spacing. These things are gonna be stacked!

DunHav`nFun

:good:.....Hope 8 lights does as good or better than 10....all things in time with dialage....

Good luck....DHF....

MID TOWN

Sorry for the lack of updates on this one but life has been hectic as usual.

DHF- Thanks man! I never like to get too excited before the final numbers are in but the revamped room with 4 lights instead of 5 is definitely going to outdo my normal gpw in that room and may even get close to beating over all yield.

Room 2 (Day 56 Flower & on Day 4 of Flush)

This room is absolutley killing it!! Yeild and quality are just about as good as anything i've ever put out! So happy that all the hard work in here is paying off!! Going to flush these girls for another 6-7 days then chop chop.

Gorilla Glue

MID TOWN

GG cont.

Pink Grapefruit

Room 1 (Day 46 Flower)

This room is having some issues. They're just filling in very slowly. They're no where near the size that they should be by now. Quality is still amazing but size is not. It doesn't make much sense either because ALL perameters are exactly where they should be and the plants look as healthy as could be. The only thing I can think of that might have stressed them out in some way is that I skinned up and de leafed a lot heavier than i normal do with this strain.... Anyways it's still got almoast 3 weeks left sohopefully they suprise me and pack on a bit of weight. At least room 2 should make up for it!

GSC

paper thorn

Veteran
Dude! you're ficking killing it! One of the best looking crops I've seen.
I remember when you were running two lights over a 4x8, and you had great grows, but this is just beautiful. i used to post as hazy a ways back, and i always liked your grows, but that glue...:tiphat:

Encrypt

Hello MID TOWN, beautiful healthy ladies and a clean grow, nicely done..

I have been following your other grows and we all can see some major improvements on this setup, if you don't mind I have a few questions;

You mentioned that you use pure coco, do you sterilize or pasteurize the coco? If yes, what the buffer method or coco pre-treatment do you use?

Do you have have IPM schedule or pest prevention routine?

Do you will keep the H&G nutrients? and can you share your feeding schedule?

MID TOWN

Paper Thorn- Thank you man! Always good seeing old school peeps on here. That must have been at least 8 + years ago. How time flies...

Yea the glue is rediculous!!!

Encrypt- Thanks! Yea the new room is on point. Huge improvement over the old. The environment is really the biggest factor. having temps, light spread and air flow where it should be. I still need to work on my humidity a bit though. I have a hard time getting over 50-55% and temps right around 78-80 at the canopy so im a lttle ways off of the vpd chart. I need to get a couple hydro foggers.

Yea just pure Cana COCO straight out of the bag. No pre treatment. Although I am using Sm90 @ 4 mil per gallon like twice in veg as a sort of "sterilization"

I don't have an exact routine for pest and disease prevention although I really should! I do usually spray safers and neem a couple times in veg and I have had PM and mites a couple time that i had to eradicate. Safers/neem/azamax for mites and Eagle20 (only if in veg!!) for PM. I cant even remember what ive used or the last time Ive even had PM in flower. knock on wood. I'm pretty carefully about not contaminating the grow in any way.

I will definitely keep the H & G nutes! I'm going to keep tweaking it a bit as needed but as of now this is bassically my feeding schedule. Starting with Ro water. all amounts are per gallon

Cal Mag @ 3.3 ml

Base part A & B @ 5.8 ml each

Drip clean @ .4 ml

Roots excelurator @ .5 ml only used once ( I don't really feel like I notice much of a difference with it and it makes the res really nasty to point that I have to break it down and clean it. Also not using Algen Extract or the Amino Treatment for the same reasons)

Multizen @ 2.5 ml through about week 3 of flower

Nitrogen boost @ .8 ml through week 2 of flower

Bud XL @2.5 ml every other res fill. from weeks 4 - flush

Top Booster @ 4 ml used once in week 5

Top Shooter @ 3.5 ml weeks 6 - flush ( Drop Cocos A & B to around 4 ml per gallon each while using )

Hope that helps!

Lester Beans- Thanks bud!

Ok Well things have been crazy!!! In the past few weeks I have trimmed up the entire last harvest, cleaned and replanted room 2, Fully remodeled and replanted room 1 and turn the shed into another flower room, got a press and started trying to make rosin, quit my job of 6 years and broke up with my fiance of 3 years. I feel like my life is a tornado right now but just trying to focus on the grow as much as possible...

I didn't manage to get any dry shots but here's a few pics right after chop

MID TOWN

Room 2

This room is essntially the same other than the dripper set up. I ended up with less plant numbers than I needed to run my standard 9 plants per light so I'm running 4 per and I just have to really stay on top training.

Gorilla Glue

Room 1

Compleetely remodeled this room to be like Room 2 except that it is Fresh air cooled. Got rid of the Air cooled lights and bumped up the extraction fans, scrubbers, and passive intakes. to account for the extra heat. Able to keep this room at 75-78 at cannopy no problem.

Pink Grapefruit

MID TOWN

The Shed

This room also got a remodel. Removed one of the beds, upgraded the other bed for drainage, upgraded the exhaust/scrubber/passive intakes and changed up the lighting. Theres 2 @ 1000 w hps and 2 @ 315 w cmh's.

The big plants on the ground are the old moms and the plants on the bed are the seeds that I popped a while back. Got a really shitty male to female ratio so this is what I've got left. The Banana Splits are the ones that are doing the best so far, And then the Grandpas Breath, Purple Vapor, and Hot Rods are all doing good but the Kosher OG's are super unhealthy. The leaves just keep getting all crispy and burnt around the edges aven though everything else around it is as healthy as could be... I've already taken clones of of everything to mom out for when we hopefully find some keepers.

( Day 12 Flower )

paper thorn

Veteran
wow. i can see why you switched room 1. room 2 kicked butt.

Glue works good too, eh?

btw, nicely trimmed buds. I need to take a lesson from those pics. my trimming been sliding and i need to make em look better.

Latest posts

Latest posts