What's new

Williams Wonder strain

maryjanesdad

Anyone ever smoke this particular strain? its a strain from the 90's supposedly a very strong strain and has a cult following. i never tried it or heard about it prior to a few yrs ago, but im curious about its history and lineage.

Any info, please share

Green Supreme

Veteran
The one I have seen is dark green nugs with lots of red hairs.It had flavor similarities with Dutch Treat, Puna Budder and some Nepaleses I have smoked. Buzz was very edgey and vibin, to the point of being too much for some folks. Personally I loved it and would certainly make room to have her again.

herbalistRoots

love it!!!! well worth it to find :yay: great for stomach issues and taking on the day

459663460m.jpg

TeenHippy

Was at a festival 2yrs ago met a glass blower bought a chillum of him and he didn't have exact change so he offered buds instead he offered me everything that was floating around that festival kushes/chems/diesels but my whole crew already had them all already so he pulled out a jar of Wil Won snapped bud in half and handed it to me the high cut right through all the others especially the taste wish I could find anyone with a cut or true seeds of it truly unique in my book

JetLife175

Veteran
I'm glad I'm starting to see the wonder coming back into the genepool. M36 or M39 is what I remember people callin it back in the day. Suppppper stony.

J

joejusttyped

I wish this could be found around today. I love smoking older strains way more than hype beast weed!

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
a product of Williams, Oregon

lineage is a family secret?

by and far some FANTASTIC herbage

growshopfrank

Veteran
there is a biker cut floating around the niagara falls area 2LB/KW in 45 days with a nice fruity flavor kinda reminds me of some of the better bog strains

Green Supreme

Veteran
I'm glad I'm starting to see the wonder coming back into the genepool. M36 or M39 is what I remember people callin it back in the day. Suppppper stony.

Went through a buncha the old catalogues and M-39 is Skunk x Basic 5. Williams Wonder was M-31. Couldn't find an M-36. Peace GS

JetLife175

Veteran
Thanks for clearing that up bro. Its been a while since I actually payed attention to that. The wonder names gets brough up and I automatically start thinkin about the old catalogs!

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
I believe Rez's Gonzo #1 has both WW and M39 in it. Correct me if I am wrong.

I popped the 3 GZO #1 seeds that I had in the fridge from 6-7 years ago. Got 3 Females. One was very mutated. Of the two remaining, both are beautiful.. Slight differences between the two. One going into flower faster than the Many, Many strains that I presently have going in the Greenie. Both about 4-5 feet tall. VERY tight internodes on both, especially the fast one. Exciting Genetics.. Took clones of both Females. Barely got some off #1 before She went into Flower. We'll See what happens.
Will start a thread, as a few people have voiced interest in these discontinued seeds.