What's new

WILL YOU GO CRAZY IF YOU SMOKE UNPRESSED DRY SIFT RESIN?

WILL YOU GO CRAZY IF YOU SMOKE UNPRESSED DRY SIFT RESIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G`day LB , Mack

Cheers fellas .
The Goat Skin cure has fascinated me for many years . A synergy or symbiosis taking place during the winter like a cheese maturing ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Afghanis do not cure their resin on the plants like most producing countries. They cure the resin after collecting it, they cure it often in goat skins

why is India not on the list of countries? so much hash is made there & i was told that good hash from uttrakhand region can make you go nuts.

Because in India they hand rub the resin from live plants so that it is pressed while you are collecting the resin, no dry sieve at the Feet of there Himalayas

HAZE FIEND

i dunno but i do know that iv defo noticed a difference in my own pressed n unpressed hash like more mongy n hashy wen pressed, where as more tasty n skunky or hazy etc n also more rushy euphoric charicteristics preserved too if not pressed.. i guess u could say more a 'crazy' sorta high to it.. maybe its in the heat created by friction n just bein squashed when pressed that changes things..

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No...it's just kief....depends on the strain and when trichome production stopped.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
in my experience dry sift just smokes ticklish and itchy in the throat, the green stuff needs to evaporate the chlorophyl so it becomes smooth and hashy. of course thats just normal polinator made dry sift. if you have 90% pure trich heads you can smoke it right away with out any itchyness in the back of your throat.

heard the thing about fresh hash making you crazy before too. apparently traditional hash is only sold after a season of curing. so you always get last seasons hash.

Latest posts

Latest posts