What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Will Trump be removed from the ballot?

RickLafleur

I believe the decision from the SC will be unanimous and he will remain on the ballot. I believe it is the correct decision at this time. If republican senators had courage in 2021 he wouldn’t have been allowed to run. It was obvious that trump incited and supported an insurrection and he should have been convicted in the senate at his second impeachment. We can blame spineless republicans for this mess.

Trump is facing criminal charges for his actions around these events and a ruling from the SC disqualifying him would significantly prejudice his trial. I believe the court will weigh this into consideration.

Trump will win this battle and lose the immunity battle, if the SC takes it.

The unfortunate truth about a democracy is we get the government we deserve.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Roberts just cornered him. I don't think Chump can win. Everyone knows this is all a BS story.

igrowone

Veteran
it has been noted that SCOTUS questins and their decisions are not very correlated
they set aside the current ballot removal, but give guidance and wording that is vague
which will lead to new openings and grounds for further legal attempts at removal
which ought to take longer than the time to the election
which will be their plan
that's their plan, but you know how plans can go