What's new

Will California Vote to Legalize in November 2010?!

Will California Vote to Legalize in November 2010?!

• Cali Resident: YES!

Votes: 53 33.3%
  • Cali Resident: NO!

Votes: 31 19.5%
  • Cali Resident: Undecided

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Non Resident: Yes

Votes: 59 37.1%
  • Non Resident: No

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Will be too stoned, unregistered or busy trimming.

Votes: 6 3.8%

• Total voters
B

Brain

Good points, vta. They are incorrect in claiming it will superseded 215.

vta

Veteran
Good points, vta. They are incorrect in claiming it will superseded 215.

right on brain! The guys against 19, for whatever reason, will stop at nothing to sway voters. That web site is a perfect example. If someone visited that site not ever reading, much less comprehending the whole imitative, they would probably believe the blatant lies they posted. You notice how they try to feed on peoples fear by saying 215 is effected and that rights will be lost. These people, instead of figuring out how to survive post 19, are trying every thing they can to get your no vote. Trying everything they can to keep cannabis illegal and the price sky high.

B

Brain

VTA-It's still a horrible bill. It is not legalization and I am not voting for it. The site is right about a few things. It will make real legalization more difficult. There are real legalization bills in the works. The bill was written for the oaksterdam "cartels" benefit, not the average citizens/tokers.

As always with these initiatives, big bussiness is behind them. If you are an informed voter you knew that in the last election in June PG$E had a bill that would make it more difficult for cities to buy there own electricity from suppliers and reduce cost by at least 50% in every household. Mercury insurance also had an initiative to allow them to add additional surcharges.

Both of these bills were defeated, mainly because they would hurt consumers.

Pot growers break the law, big business changes the law, or at least tries too for their own benefit. Prop 19 is big business crafting a law change for their own benefit. Not to free the weed.

Just to make things clear. I am for legalization. It's a moral issue for me. I am against this bill for similar moral reasons.

bluekush

and what about the states that don't have all the available "medical conditions' that Cali has? What about those that can't get a med card? Growers need to stop worrying about $$$$$. If your shit is all that people will buy, if not then they need to find some other way to make a living.
It won't become legal because people are to fucking MATERIALISTIC and GREEDY. point blank.

I'm sure a for good amount of people it is about money but as I have stated before I dont think greed is the right word for everyone that falls in the money side of things, what about the ones that are second or third generation growers? its all they know some are in their 40's what do they do for work?.... that's right you don't care because even though everyone wants to think that growers that grow for money all make a ton of money but most growers make a good amount a year to live on and that's it , that being said don't you think it would be better time spent trying to sway the growers as to just insult them because to me it seems like you can count on the growers making it to the polls we should just stop slinging mud and get all the facts out and whatever happens happens and we need to move on but if it doesn't pass its not end of the world their is always hope with jack herer 2012
p.s anyone who thinks growing isn't work then they have never done it.. and I'm not talking about your 4x4 tent that you think makes you cool.

peace Blue

Latest posts

Latest posts