What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Will Appalachia be made available again/ever?

H&L

Haven't gotten much interest from the seedbay people yet, they are available elsewhere though. Just wanted y'all to know I haven't forgotten ya.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Too bad. It seems there has been plenty of interest. I thought it was gonna be a no-brainer. Thanks for the low-down.

oceangrownkush

Veteran
How is it that Appalachia gets little love from SB when Cannaventure, the "F1's only" posterboy, gets his own subforum?? Fuckin aye, I wanna grow me some Appalachia ;)

Cannavore

Veteran
Haven't gotten much interest from the seedbay people yet, they are available elsewhere though. Just wanted y'all to know I haven't forgotten ya.

Your gear is flying off the shelves over there. Congrats bro.

MoreTBA

bring it to IC!!!!

i want me some appy so badly

could someone PM me the location of this other drop on another site, i searched to no avail

oceangrownkush

Veteran
I got a bush of Appalachia in its first week of flower.. Not the healthiest plant I've ever grown but hopefully she puts on that shine, loved the smoke on her off the first round.

Latest posts

Latest posts