What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wildfires

T

Teddybrae

hello from the Land of Oz!

I wanted to express my sorrow re the Wildfires some of you guys are experiencing. I haven't been on the web to find out exactly where your state is burning but I heard Mendecino mentioned. So that's a bit north of where most population is, yes?

I hope the fires don't burn your homes or your gardens!

Hope yr able to stay safe ...

DAT

I was thinking about the farmers up there as well. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone up there.

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
There was 2 that started in Mendocino County. And moved east into Lake County.
Its bad up at Clear Lake Ca :(
Not to mention all the other ones in California, and its still early in the "fire" season

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Hoping the best for all of the people out in Cali. Seems like a lot of crops have been damaged in recent years not to mention lives and homes.

Brother Nature

I grew up in Redding, many of my childhood friends have lost their homes and livelihoods. The Mendocino fires are apparently as big as LA now, pretty sad.

I was about to respond to the above post, but then took a deep breath and remembered anyone who refers to youtube or blogs for their 'facts' is an idiot and not worth the time.

caliprop215

Veteran
I have a plot of land my parents have 2 also in Clear lake ca. All 3 burned to nothing.

But thats nithing compared to people who lost their home and or family

The smoke is so thick
There is no sun right now. U can look dirctly at it and it wont hurt ur eyes.

Its horrible out here guys biggest fire in the state of California happening rite now alo g with 10 other fires.its crazy.

Hope everyone is safe but i know many house and crops burned to rubbish

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
I have some fine powdery ash all over my plants, it's sticky so you can't just brush it off very easily.