What's new

Wifi, EmDog, Pre98s1 (Verdant Green) and Jillybean

I have had Jillybean before and liked.....the last seed of Jillybean I cracked hermed worse than any plant I have seen (It was so citrusy too) I am hopeful for this attempt.

I have managed to make a good deal of my plants very unhappy, I think I should start investigating.

picture.php

I need to go check the ph in my resevoirs, I am not sure they held stable or maybe I just didn't get enough run off. I usually have the smoothest of sailing in coco, something changed and I need to get to the bottom of it.

I've always ran drip clean with my coco, what nutes do you run?

I am running HandG and I have some Sensi Grow ph perfect. The resevoirs I am using had gone longer than a week before being depleted. I need to pick up some drip clean and not be lazy about run off in the veg room. I also moved my veg area to a room a touch closer to the furnace and things were warmer for a bit. My ph pen might be a little goofy too.

Keep your ph pen moist, but ya drip clean is the shit, I'd make smaller batches just bc with synthetics you may have fall outs = salts. Which drip clean will help make it available. But otherwise they are looking nice and tight inner nodes

Latest posts

Latest posts