What's new

Wifey froze my nuts

zuma

:wave:

She put 3 bottles [g-m-b] GHE nuts in the freezer to hide them of her sister for some reason, to the point they froze. How bad is that?
Have they gone bad? weak? toxic? i have no idea. Label says clearly minimum temperature 5c.

Any ideas?

FlaDankster

Veteran
I'm sorry but i'm laughin my ass off!!!!

Can't live wit'em

Can't live wit out'em

I would think replace them but i'm no expert.

The freezer...........lollol....that is great!!!!!

hahaha totally, i was trying to figure out what his nuts had to do with nutes.
let them thaw out for a few days, make sure you shake really well so everything dissolves before you use it

Ursus

I'd say wait till they thaw out and test them again, maybe on a clone or something and not your main grow.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
yea id eat some good bbq, so good it would make me want to slap your wife..:D yea and at least it wasnt really your NUTS!!! peace n pufs..

sacKO

superpedro

Veteran
LoL, happy to hear your nuts are OK :D

Check for crystals in the solutions. If you don't find any, there shouldn't be a problem.

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
Fuck man figure she locked you outta the house, @ least thats what would happen where Im @ ....or thought that was a metaphor, lol .Think your nutes should be ok?
peace TS

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Uhh...how long were they in the freezer? I know once the point of frozen, it's frozen....but I would call the company or do some digging along those lines. Wish I could help. Sorry about your nuts, lol....nutes. She didn't mean it...don't bust her balls too hard, lol. Let her know the fridge would have been okay, but the freezer probably not a good idea. I think her heart was in the right place....bloopers happen. I put customized paint to our kitchen in the garage to get them out of the way...then winter came and I completely ruined some very expensive paint, lol. I got yelled at, but that's it, hahahaha.

WasntMe

FrozenNuts.jpg

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
LOL, my wife keeps my nuts in her purse when she's mad at me. Which is most of the time.

crazybear

Don't let your wife have your nuts anymore, so she won't freeze them! I would call manufacturer of the nutrients & see what they say!
Good hiding place!:wave::plant grow::smoweed::laughing:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
lol just cause she froze ur nuts ya still got ballz get new nutes by if ya want to try em but dont expect em to work.

toastfighter2

I have had pretty much the same thing happen, except I forgot them in the trunk of the car. If the salts don't dissipate out of the nutes, your set to go. If this did happen, you can still save them by mixing each bottle with the same amount of hot water to redissolve the crystals. You just have to double the amount of nutes till you need a new set.
(p.s.-When you do get new nutes, remember to go back to the correct amounts, or bad thing will happen very fast)

Latest posts

Latest posts