women never get enough sex
guys you get too busy dont forget to hold hands
put your arm around her
SHOW AFFECTION ( it is important )
actually listen to her
make her feel special
the important things dont cost a thing

Ahaha... Deja Vu

OrganicBuds:I'm telling you do the Oregon coast road trip/beach thing ^^ see the ladies love it :biggrin:

for real, there is tons of stuff to do especially if you two are into nature and such... or you two could equally enjoy yourselves just slowing down and doing nothing. There are a lot of little neat towns up that way

D

DU420

Girls like a guy with a sense of humour so before you tell her your going on a romantic weekend give her a jar of anti ageing cream and be really serious about it being her gift that way she'll start the weekend disappointed and every thing you do after that point will seem that much better.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Girls like a guy with a sense of humour so before you tell her your going on a romantic weekend give her a jar of anti ageing cream and be really serious about it being her gift that way she'll start the weekend disappointed and every thing you do after that point will seem that much better.

LOL thats funny and good... but Ive known women, that would totally backfire on! know your lady before you try that one... if she the church mouse, don't make waves type then that could work very well!

Growcephus

Veteran
The gift that keeps on giving.

Seriously....

Hitachi-magic-wand.jpg

S

SeaMaiden

Like the title says, my wife is turning 30. I need to get her something nice and just can't think of anything. She is a pot head just like the rest of us, but doesn't need anything pot related.

She has talked about taking a drive up the west coast from San Fran to Oregon maybe. Any body have any places along the way that they enjoy?

Thanks everybody.:biggrin:
That should be fun. Or you can head east. My husband planned a weekend holiday for our wedding anniversary this last April up at Sorensen's Resort, in the Hope Valley near Lake Tahoe. It. Was. WONDERFUL. They also have an excellent restaurant.

Happy birthday to Mrs. OrganicBuds!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea SM, Tahoe is so nice, too bad the lake is freezing cold, but it sure it clear. Theres a restaurant we went to a few years back, called Sunnyside, they had a Criss Craft boat show, man that was soooo cool. Nice place to visit.