What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wickyd's Flowering Thread - WYD HazexG13

G

I Have four jlp hazexG13 mine have tended to lean towards the g13 lineage with rounded leaves although i have 1 that is skinny leaves light green and leaning towards the haze side unfortunately i left my camera at a gf's house but as soon as i get it i'll post pics. by the way all of them ended up female
oh and heres some of my stats :

430son-agro
c13 cabinet converted
265 cfm fan
as well as a wall mounted table fan to also circulate air

Psychichigh :canabis:

wickyd

hey guys, sorry I kinda let this thread die, I have been extremely busy with real life, and plants =) . My camera broke and other random things I'm having to deal with make forums a difficult process... however, I did harvest, with a wet weight of over 11 ounces, and it was dry in a few days at around 7 ounces from the 2 WYD's, not bad for my first my main grow, the g13xhaze suffered severe defficiencies and might not make it though, I had to leave them for a week, and a friend didnt know which bottles to use for which plants, and didnt get any nutrients.

Anyhow, I'm checking in, saying hello and that I'm alive.

They're dry on the outside, not crisp or anything, and the stems are dry to the touch in the middle, but they bend and kind of snap open, rather than snap all on its own, I put the nuggets into jars at this stage, and am leaving the jar open for a bit longer, probably seal it up later on tonight, to burp it tomorrow morning and rearrange the contents for a couple hours.... its a long slow cure from here, taste / smoke report soon.... sample report is pretty damn potent, and looks delicious. More to come later, but this post will pretty much close the thread for me, for a little while. Post suggestions on curing if you would please..... otherwise, have a good day, and good ganja

wickyd

wickyd

weight now, from last night, is a little under 6 ounces, so its still losing a lot of weight, the little bastards, but they're getting a lot dryer.... I put all the nugs in jars, and the tops are open for now..... to wait and see what you guys think, if anyone posts throughout the day, have a good one guys!

wickyd

G

Hey wickyd, so you harvested? Way to go! Are you satisfied all things considered? I've no doubts your next grow will be much less bumpy, you learned alot this time round and have shown how well you apply what you learn. The learning experience, especially in soil, is never-ending and though I've been growing myself for four years more or less I still can't say I feel like I've mastered soil. Its great though, always a challenge, and if I may say so you have risen to the challenge and demonstrated you have all it takes to become one awesome grower :joint:

Here's a link to a thread in which about half-way down I describe my curing method in detail. Please note that I am a nitpicky ballbuster when it comes to curing my weed (and not only :D), so you may find some of my description not suited to your own necessities/possibilities. I can however give you my absolute guarantee that my weed cured in this manner is nothing less than special :wink:, and not only using primo genetics to start with, it can also take anonymous and/or mediocre weed up a notch or two turning it into nothing less than good :wink:

wickyd

yes ma'am I did harvest, and my weight keeps evaporating! oh well, it looks to be better than most I buy, and I really get to sample in around 2 more weeks. I'm glad I got through this ok, and I really did learn a lot, now hopefully next go around will be much calmer, and easier for me..

thanks again for your inspiring words BV

wickyd