hi guys, im from montreal, canada, last price i heard here was :

for a pound

m-39 : 1500$
jack herer : 2300$
kush : 2700$
purple kush : 2800$

prices are fukin low around here...

jarff

Maritimes has a flood of M39...$1800#...same ol,39 tho,commercial big fat buds but you don,t know what was thrown in for ferts and how much Brix + was soaked into them...

jarff

jarff

What is Brix +?

Brix + is a sugar water mixture that is sometimes sprayed on growing plants or on harvested weed that is meant to add some frosty weight to the end product
Basically it gives a nice bag appeal impression but it is shit that shouldn,t be used or smoked...Dam those money whores.
just do a Google search.....
jarff

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
BC is down around 2400 to 2500 for top notch kush. It went up to 3200 this time last year and now it's down to what it was 2 years ago. So it just spiked and then dropped. Prices usually follow the US dollar. But now if you got shitty pot you get 2000 per or less.
Funny tho, prices for ounces and 1/8 and that sorta stuff has maintained it's higher prices, they did not drop????

Kacey420

BC is down around 2400 to 2500 for top notch kush. It went up to 3200 this time last year and now it's down to what it was 2 years ago. So it just spiked and then dropped. Prices usually follow the US dollar. But now if you got shitty pot you get 2000 per or less.
Funny tho, prices for ounces and 1/8 and that sorta stuff has maintained it's higher prices, they did not drop????

that is exactly the same thing and prices as in Montreal. Except random rare strains can still fetch 3000$. Like Kali mist or chocolope.

B

Bud Bug

Just curious if anyone knows why there is so much home grown weed around.

Olympics

I knew there was going to be change since the fall of the vietnamese empire, but this is off the charts weird.

Plenty of them here just some of them moved to California and the locals moved to growing Kush strains.

I hear certain kush strains going for 2800 dollars a pound which is unheard of in Canada to the people in the known, since the early ninties.

In BC even PK has sold for $3200 and OG/BUBBA/God going once in a while for $3400

Right now PK is anywhere from $2200-2500

I also thought this Smart Meter thing would scare off a lot of home the smaller home growers (as they usually make up a large percentage of whats on the street), even though it is not activated yet.

Things like this and the hydro inspections in coastal BC only scare people for a few months. Once the workarounds are heard through the grape vine everything is back to normal.

GAK

Whats the price looking like for quantity in Alberta and Calgary region? Last I heard the prices were high like 3200/lb of primo (Triple A) stuff (like Hempstar).

HerbMan26

thanx everyone for the responses. at least it gives me better insight to what could possibly be the dif this year. alls okay thiugh, i grow fir myself and what ever left over i sell. i got no prob getting rid of the primo,people rush me , its unbelievable and it is only ak47!

TGT
darn TGT you still running that same AK47 bro, i remember you mentioning that 50 day cerry pheno about 3 years ago.

Whats the price looking like for quantity in Alberta and Calgary region? Last I heard the prices were high like 3200/lb of primo (Triple A) stuff (like Hempstar).

Edmonton wholesale prices
AK47 and Double Dutch $2400lbs
PK $2700
Double Dipped Sour Banana kush $2800 this is my fastest mover right now
Price's have gone down but not by that much. What i'm worried about is the demand has gone down big time, and i think thats going to start affecting the price pretty soon.

P

Passion4hydro

dude i live in montreal and i know the dudes that supply most of the jack herer in the west end and it's AAA shit they're selling it for 2800$ a p
25-30 for a 3.5
180-200/zip
that goes for the kushes hazes all the top shelf shit
and the m's(m39) goes for 1250-1600 range along with most of the mid grade stuff
damn i just picked up a QP of (half jack/half Chemo) foe 500 buck(i grow but its a sweet sac of weed)

I thought BRIX was a measurement to find the concentration of sucrose in an solution... Not a product. I can tell you that spraying any sugar water on growing buds will mold them up quick as bacteria like sugar more then the water that is not recommended to spray during late flower. Now I know that shady traffickers have all sorts of dirty tricks but most of the time the original grower has nothing to do with it.

M39 is pure garbage that is grown by the triads, it is most times uncured and sometimes not even fully dried. I would really avoid that stuff as I would not be surprized if it was full of mold spores.

Brix + is a sugar water mixture that is sometimes sprayed on growing plants or on harvested weed that is meant to add some frosty weight to the end product
Basically it gives a nice bag appeal impression but it is shit that shouldn,t be used or smoked...Dam those money whores.
just do a Google search.....
jarff

B

Bud Bug

I thought BRIX was a measurement to find the concentration of sucrose in an solution... Not a product. I can tell you that spraying any sugar water on growing buds will mold them up quick as bacteria like sugar more then the water that is not recommended to spray during late flower. Now I know that shady traffickers have all sorts of dirty tricks but most of the time the original grower has nothing to do with it.

M39 is pure garbage that is grown by the triads, it is most times uncured and sometimes not even fully dried. I would really avoid that stuff as I would not be surprized if it was full of mold spores.

Brix+ or Brix Plus is a cheater product. Basically liquid sugar and you're suppose to spray it on about ten days before harvest. It cakes on and you have extra weight. Good luck to the person smoking the final product, it'll burn black.

It can also turn PK darker green if you use too much. I don't even know how anyone could sell that shit to someone.

Wow this is the first time I heard of this product... Although I would never use it I don't think that it cakes on to the buds and leaves creating larger yields. It is not really liquid sugar, it is actually more like liquid alfalpha meal, as alfalpha is loaded with carbs (simple and complex), vitimans and growth hormones like Tricontinol (which is one of the strongest natural plant hormones). The product is kind of like liquid karma or Nirvana but those products both advise you to stop using 2-3 weeks before harvest, especially foliar feeding it.

I would say if people are using this to cheat then they are using it to weigh the buds down more by adding more moisture. With it being totally organic and basically alfalpha, it is not going to hurt smoking it as most freshly harvested buds will be full of carbs and clorophyll, giving it that green taste, thats why we cure. This product makes no sense. Thanks for sharing it with me guys

B

Bud Bug

Its straight up sugars and some other crap. Don't remember exactly from which plant the sugars are but its sugar type by product.

I know people who use it. I've seen people spray 24L worth of the stuff onto plants and get quite a bit more weight as in extra non weed dried matter on the plants.

Here is a product description:

"
Description:
Brix Plus is a unique formula designed to achieve maximum yield. Scientifically designed using only the best ingredients, Brix Plus is readily available for direct absorption into your favorite flower or herb.
This 100% totally organic product contains the following naturally derived active ingredients: amino acids, carbohydrates, vitamins, tricontinol, enzymes and proven biological yield enhancer.

BRIX Plus:

• Adds Weight
  • Improves Color
  • Improves Taste
  • Improves Yield
  • Increases Maturation

They explain how it works, and it is not by adding stuff on the plant. Dried powdered sugar looks nothing like trichomes, not at all, in fact it looks a lot closer to powdery mildew. Not a real resemblance at all, try it, dilute some blackstrap molasses into some water and spray it on a leaf, what you will be left with is a powdery film, if anything, but nothing looking like grandular trichomes. They state the purpose of the product, and as I stated it is suposse to boost the growth rate during the final phaze when most crops put on the most weight, that is fact.
Cannabis by weight is a majority of plant matter, and water/moisture weighs a lot more then a dry film, that will wash off very easily, it will actually even rub off. That is why the oldest trick in the book is selling uncured, not fully dried buds, because they weigh more then correctly dried and cured buds.

B

Bud Bug

Here is a product description:

"BRIX PLUS
Submitted by adminguy on Thu, 11/20/2008 - 09:06.
5.BRIX PLUS is a double edge-sword. Its formula contains tricontinol—a natural, powerful, yet very expensive plant hormone that is derived from the alfalfa sprout; along with vitamins and co-enzymes. It is designed for foliar use only in the last 7-10 days of flowering as a plant and flower conditioner. Its carbohydrate (Brix) level is very high and when applied on your flowers in late, and in some cases post harvest, it will improve taste and aroma not to mention that its dry weight will leave you with an instant 5%-8% weight gain. That is why I along with many of my gardening friends and customers have baptized this product with a new nickname – Bottom Line."

Heh the manufacturer can write what ever they want. You spray the stuff on its dries on the plant and you get extra weight. No fucking hormone this alfalfa that.

The stuff don't look like trichomes it looks like you sprayed your plants with something and let it dry. Shit turn PK dark green if used too much and it'll flake off the plant if you follow the directions.

OK bro, we should I guess take your word over what the manufacturer and actual users state. Scientifically I can see what their premise is, I just do not agree with it because of mold and curing issues, but the science behind Tricontinol is very proven, it is the main active ingrediant in Superthrive. LOL

By the way this stuff costs $23/liter??? spraying 24 liters of this is probably the most uneconomical use of anything I have seen in my entire growing career. 1 liter should last a person a few harvests.