What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why prohibition really pisses me off

mars2112

always hopeful yet discontent
Veteran
Dank1 said:
go look at the stats and I would put a fat joint on their being more alcoholics in the world than drug addicts, I wasnt really sayin that jail is the answer but 6 months without drugs and the physical side of the addiction will be gone. Sorry about being such a dick about it but it allmost cost me my life, I dont reccomend this road for anyone. I think we have the same agenda but we just go at it differently.

i feel ya brother. seems we have the same agenda too. i should have listened to you better.. anyway you weren't being a dick you were stating what you believe in and your experience and i respect you for that. i was in the life for years and struggled to get out and then when i worked with addicts i got attached and i have a special place in my heart for drug users.. anyway much love and respect... you made good points and i hope you keep posting

G

i should have listened to you better.
Me too. Yea ill keep posting, I was just getting tired of sitting down and went to walk my pooch. Im in a bad situation right now I have to go camping this weekend and it's looking like Im not going to have any weed, I would just not go but I rented a cabin $180(2 nights fucking steep) :cuss:, this is going to be a nightmare.

from this :dueling: to this :friends:

Your a great chick, keep helping the people who need it, someone has to.

Bye for now :wave:

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
k well anyone who supports prohibition is a rich ass. If you live anywhere affected by drug violence and shit you can't possibly support such a retarded policy. but watever
peace

J

Jam Master Jaco

I do not need a government to tell me what I can or cannot put in my own body in the privacy of my own home. It should all be up to personal choice whether or not to do drugs. The drugs themselves should not be outlawed but the people who peer pressure underage kids to do drugs should be outlawed.

It seems half the people in this thread agree that making drugs legal actually makes them harder to obtain. If the other half of you who disagree enjoy the fact that the government is our permanent father figure who apparently knows what is best, then you'll have a lot of fun here in America.

Latest posts

Latest posts