What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why Is Florida the Lamest State When It Comes To Marijuana?

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oklahoma is by far the worst. Life in prison for any concentrates. Yep your Kief grinder can get you life. Fuuuuuuuuck that.

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Oklahoma is by far the worst. Life in prison for any concentrates. Yep your Kief grinder can get you life. Fuuuuuuuuck that.

Oklahoma:
Based on reports of arrests provided by state law enforcement to the FBI, in 2012, state law enforcement arrested over 9,349 people for marijuana-related offenses, over 91% of which were for possession only. During the same year, over 78% of all reported rapes and 90% of all moter vehicle thefts went unsolved. African Americans in Oklahoma are 2.9 times more likely than whites to be arrested for possession of marijuana, even though blacks and whites consume marijuana at similar rates

Cool Moe

Veteran
LEO in Florida uses marijuana possession charges as a major income stream, and the federal funding they receive that pays their salaries depends on it. In general the LEO there are also some of the most racist folks in the country. And they know who they work for--the wealthy and the tourists are not the people they're most often arresting. Instead it's usually the average (poor) working class who pick the oranges and tomatoes and provide the various services to the rich/tourists. It's a textbook example of the continued fleecing of the middle and lower classes to accomodate and placate the wealthy.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
the gainsville green was good stuff...yeehaw...fuck florida ,fun to visit hard to leave with your ride and freedom...watched guys loose their rides over dimebags and hookers...in florida you got to ride a bike to be safe ...yeehaw

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I want to go to Disney land.

Disneyland is in California. I've never been there. I've been to Disney World in Florida a million times.

I'm going back to Orlando this weekend. :) Not for Disney World, just to visit family and friends. Good thing I have friends there who know where to buy weed.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I was in Orlando the year EPCOT opened, so me and my friends went there instead of Disney World. Bad decision.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I went to Epcot on the day it opened. I was just a kid, but it was fun. I appreciated it more as an adult. They have some awesome hydroponic exhibits, plus beer. The Magic Kingdom is more fun overall.

Gry

Veteran
Lived there, beautiful area won't return. The old boys still run Seminole County, it is just the way they like it. If anything they would turn the hands of time back. Never seen a place so 'fixed'.

iTarzan

PA=FL

It is the same old people. They are snow birds. Live here in the summer and down there in the winter.

South Florida is nothing like the northern part of the state, yet it is governed in Tallahassee by a bunch of corrupt good-ol boys, who still think marijuana is as dangerous as meth & cocaine.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
South Florida is nothing like the northern part of the state, yet it is governed in Tallahassee by a bunch of corrupt good-ol boys, who still think marijuana is as dangerous as meth & cocaine.

I don't think they're anti-pot because they think it's dangerous. I think they're anti-pot because they associate it with hippies, minorities, free-thinking, etc. And those things are a threat to their way of life. 'Murica.

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
Pain pills for the win...

Big Pharma has to be a major element besides all the goo ol boys.

You think they want to give up even a small piece of that income stream? You think the politicians want to give up all that money from big pharma?

It probably has to come down to a voters' initiative,because the people in power, if they like their money, would have to be fools to let things change. If they try, the money and backing is probably just shifted to the next chump who will play by the rules.

HOVAH2.0

10:10 a.m. Thursday, April 16, 2015
Gov. Nathan Deal signs medical marijuana bill

Georgia is on track to supply Florida

the only bad thing about growing in Florida is the high salt water content in its ground water supply, I really needed to clean and treat the water before using it on my grow. But the sun, the tropical weather, and the occasional mini hurricane make growing in Florida better than Cali. But growing outdoor anywhere down south, Georgia, Florida, North South Carolina, and Louisiana would put any California outdoor crops to shame!.. I'm sorry, I'm Bias but its true.

Last edited: