What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why don't landraces suffer from inbreeding depression?

Mr. Stinky

Yes, yes I do. Do you think we have done anything but make corn bigger? I'm still waiting for an answer to my last question: Is indica so separate from sativa due soley to man's wonderful breeding techniques?

I'm not going to the Department of Agriculture to learn what they have to say about themselves lol.. sorry but I can't.

I think you're not understanding that I think good things have come from breeding; I just don't think the sun shines out of our ass... we routinely fuck things up, ie. your aforementioned nuclear bomb...

:wallbash:
sad...

all you have done your entire life is get older.

that would be as true as your statement. as shallow as it gets.

indica and sativa are different because they evolved under mankinds influence in different climates. your example is garbage because neither is better than the other, and neither is even close to the plants real origins. the sun doesnt shine out our ass. we live and die by the rules of nature, but the miracle of mankinds existence is thanks to our own ingenuity and perseverance, not luck and magic.

its a shame you live your life in such a closed way as to refuse to go to a link because its archived on the usda site. im pretty well finished trying to help you...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Thank you for your "help". Please continue... man influenced the two subspecies by growing them in different climates leaving them in nature's influence to coerce different resulting types? Which one was it that I said was better anyway?

Mankind's existence is thanks first and foremost to the same luck and magic that got cannabis here...

I'm sorry that you have totally missed my points and, though I see yours, insist on dressing anything I've stated as some indignant ignorant insistence.. may I remind you that I'm not as narrow minded as you may think but it is my belief that you don't want a debate as much as an agreement.

O

ocean99

Dude, what you're not understanding is that cannabis is a CULTIVAR. A cultivar is a species cultivated/bred exclusively under man's selection. Breeding cannabis is older than the bible, it's been going on forever.

I don't even know what the fuck you're arguing about.

Tennessee

now, before human hands touched our beloved, I WONDER what lineage she owes herself too.. that would be an amazing timelapse eh?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Fuck, I guess I have a lot to learn.

Trying to make sure you get a well rounded education. So much for discussion if the thread starter doesn't even know what's going on :D

I'll meditate on all of your thoughts and find another thread that looks hopeful and maybe won't end up going OG again..

Latest posts

Latest posts