What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WHY does the White House care about OUR PISS???!!!

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
thought some of u might find this interesting....

no matter how u feel about cocaine specifically, ths ultimately has direct implications for our community, & sets a nasty precident for the country as a whole!!!
(not to mention further illustraiting the 'Orwellian style' gov't the US currently has in place, perfectly!!)

Fairfax Co. Takes Part in Unusual Wastewater Experiment

Mar 27th - FAIRFAX, Va. -

Fairfax County is taking part in an unusual White House drug study.

Wastewater from communities throughout the Potomac River Basin is being tested for the urinary byproducts of cocaine.

"Apparently, they're able to ascertain how many people may be using illicit drugs, in this case cocaine, with such studies," Board of Supervisors Chairman Gerry Connolly tells WTOP.

Earlier this month, county workers collected five days worth of water samples at the pollution control plant in Lorton. The samples were sent to a lab in Rockville, Md., to be analyzed for the traces of the main urinary byproduct of cocaine.

"It does not indicate that we have an unusual drug problem in Fairfax County," Connolly says. "I'll be interested, obviously, in the results. It's kind of an unusual study and an unusual request. Obviously, we're prepared to cooperate with any endeavor to try to make sure the use of illicit drugs is discouraged in our community."

White House officials believe the wastewater testing will lead to a more accurate index of how many people use drugs than traditional survey research.

(Copyright 2006 by WTOP and The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Source:
http://www.wtopnews.com/index.php?nid=25&sid=737418

:fsu:

hopefully ths wont get burried by posts so fast tht no1 sees it!!
(tho, my posts dnt get read much anyway, lol)

hope tht ths finds every1 doing & feeling well!!
be peaceful, my friends!! :wave:

G

truely a weird study!! will it take into account the flushed during a raid counts or the pissed off wife that finds a bag and flushes it,dudes that did so much they throw up in the toilet,ect so many variables that it could never be "scientific"!!

robobond

Future Psychopharmacologist
Wow. Another usefull way to spend our tax dollars. Collecting urine. I swear I love this country but the goverment can suck my left nut.

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
Just remember folks, the "War Against Drugs" is HUGE business......as long as folks like these asshat researchers and the private prison companies(!!) are making mega-bucks from the fed govt, they will continue to perpetuate stupidness like this, and much worse.

KingRalph

whoa, very odd and appauling action. even the town authorities are like wtf, but of course cooperating. "your city tested over 1% for possible cocaine use. that's it, entire city on lock down for 1 month."

thanks for sharin natty :)

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I'm with ralph there on that one. They want to be sure that there is enough probable cause to arrest the entire basin area. The local government must be hard up for money.... don't we pay taxes????

Sleepy

Veteran
yea, natty started a thread!!!

yea, natty started a thread!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

amazing info. :yoinks:

they can have about a pint of mine, i'll even deliver it for them...[WRAP=""]http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~jmclean/Guy%20Pissing.jpg[/WRAP] :bat:

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
Another triumph for the US

Another triumph for the US

NOT!

:rolleyes:

Aw lovely. Another Whiteyhouse study that is a HUGE waste of tax dollars. Yo Bush...quit playin in the potty and get back to work!

"Associated Press also reports that officials will be extensively examining fecal samples. A White House spokesman states that high levels of Falafel in the fecal samples will prove that there are Muslim extremists living in the tested area. "

:rolleyes:

cc

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
cannable said:
little do they know.. someone just flushed a kilo in a raid

No shit! :biglaugh:

seriously though i dont think it would affect the outcome because they are testing for the unrinary byproduct of cocaine not the actual cocaine level. Hell that might not even matter. Also I think coke isnt soluable with water but im not sure on that...Ill stop talking out my ass now and if you live in Fairfax....move! :biglaugh:

mmm420socal

CalcioErba2004 said:
Also I think coke isnt soluable with water but im not sure on that...Ill stop talking out my ass now and if you live in Fairfax....move! :biglaugh:

Cocaine HCL (powder) IS water soluble (Very soluble actually) while Cocaine Base (crack/rock/freebase) is NOT water soluble.

The things you learn on the 'net ;)

M(3)

Nikijad4210

Veteran
Didn't they do a similar study of the water somwhere in Italy last year? I know I read about that somewhere.....

Aroma

maybe their testing for quality, not quantity. trying to find the best state to score coke for bush and co to tweak with. Is it true about Bush being a coke addict btw he mustve lost those braincells somehow, it's not normal.

monkeyman

I'm not sure if flushed cocaine will show up. I don't know how drug tests work but its entirely possible they test for something other then cocaine, rather a by product of the cocaine waste after it has been metabolized by your system.

fat jesus

geez guys...who gives a shit. they're trying to get an estimate of how many people use drugs. big deal. this isn't going to effect big policy changes with respect to drug laws and whatnot. and i certainly don't feel my privacy is being invaded by this. so who really cares? maybe some good will even come out of this...maybe the government realize so many people use cocaine and other drugs that jail time is stupid and they'll increase the amount of treatment programs or alternatives to incarceration.

G

fat jesus said:
geez guys...who gives a shit. they're trying to get an estimate of how many people use drugs. big deal. this isn't going to effect big policy changes with respect to drug laws and whatnot. and i certainly don't feel my privacy is being invaded by this. so who really cares? maybe some good will even come out of this...maybe the government realize so many people use cocaine and other drugs that jail time is stupid and they'll increase the amount of treatment programs or alternatives to incarceration.

True. If they were monitoring the water waste from individual houses then it would be different.

mmm420socal said:
Cocaine HCL (powder) IS water soluble (Very soluble actually) while Cocaine Base (crack/rock/freebase) is NOT water soluble.

The things you learn on the 'net ;)

Yep amazing. :chin:

Latest posts

Latest posts