What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

why does nobody use this scots forum

Too Damn Chilly to go out and practice Football.Shopings far too taxed. You Seen the Price of a decent Joint? Stay in Keep warm. Goon Doon South.

Last edited:

rocket high

Veteran
yep ..... its bloody Freeezzing here at the moment and its looks like its not going to shift it was minus 6 last night in my parts :(

Ciscosfa

Hey peeps another Scottish member here and giving the "Scottish" thread a good look over so shall check in again !! Peace out

R

rocky5

ive been on here a wee while and not introduced myself
on the Scotish forum.
its a small world as it is and i get a bit para incase im talking to my
neighbour.he,he.

i have been watching lads,keep the outdoor grows rocking.

rocky5

rocket high

Veteran
you doing a outdoor grow next year rocky5 ... would be good to have as many as poss on board to confur with one another... ;)

R

rocky5

you doing a outdoor grow next year rocky5 ... would be good to have as many as poss on board to confur with one another... ;)

hey there mate, i cant turn this invitation down.
i have zero experiance outdoors though so you will
all have to school me along the way if thats ok?
i will get me and the wife a set of wellies and take the
dog for a walk and try find a couple of spots.

i have got a thing for my kc brains so i might try
a pack or two of them and maybee auto flowers
will stand a chance with an outdoor newbie?

rocky5

rocket high

Veteran
im a outdoor newbie as well rocky ,i done auto's that summer there ..but im hungry for next season so i can do auto's as well as normal early strains so i will have more than one harvest

so your a kc brains fan ..i take it you will be doing kc33 i herd its ok ..i dont know about mold resistance of the strain but ive seen it on a outdoor thread somewhere,it looked quite handsome lol

Im going to do some danish strains as well ..but ive yet to decide what ones tho .

JGP

I'd look into Nordic strains like DanishPassion or Royal Dane and Thyphoon or canadian ones like Guerrila Gold,Timewarp,PurplePineberry or Bonkers if your wanting a september finish up here.KCbrains like most of the early Dutch stuff would finish mid-late October at a push up here.By then the wintery conditions are kicking in.

kzaman1

Howdy rocky5,

I would suggest rockin the autos... Not for speed but mainly because of changing light cycles up here. Also there are a bunch of good reads on the auto section.

R

rocky5

just orderd a pack of cheesey,s nyld auto,s.
no one has done these outside yet so i dont know what to expect
and i will see about another pack or two of tried and tested outdoor
ones if there are any.

T

The Strain Man

picture.php

nice pic I could stare at that all day!:tiphat:

rocket high

Veteran
it is a beautiful place but if you closly in the background you will see a awfull petro-chemical
plant belching out waste gases ... sorry for spoiling it ...lol

scotland is nice in certain places !!!

Latest posts

Latest posts