What's new

why do three variety, including gg4, have their own sub forum?

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
These strains have a massive following and interest. They need a place for all the threads started about these strains and their crosses.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Was wondering the same thing months back..... pretty sure its got to do with space not popularity. ... the gg4 n cookies threads have more pgs then everything in the strains section total.... neway i dont like it.... i gotta click n extra time or 2 now to get here...

Grizz

Veteran
overrated popular commercial strains. its like fashion. not saying these strains suck....but

lol, guys like you and Mojave just grow more bitter as time goes by, about time you suck it up and quit hating . some people never learn :moon:

Grizz

Veteran
Was wondering the same thing months back..... pretty sure its got to do with space not popularity. ... the gg4 n cookies threads have more pgs then everything in the strains section total.... neway i dont like it.... i gotta click n extra time or 2 now to get here...

lol. I feel sorry for you stoney.

theebird

a sub forum? seems legit!!

Attachments

• gluecf.jpg
    gluecf.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 23
  • gluer.jpg
    gluer.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 18
  • gluf.jpg
    gluf.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 19

Lochinvar

i dont feel bitter, josie....i just dont get hung-up on one or two strains. shit gets old to me. im all about the broader scope and dont get hooked on a paticular strain for 20 years, like others do. hey ...it sells...

The Revolution

Veteran
These varieties are so influential, and are currently setting the bar for other varieties. I think GSC is overrated myself, but I the GG4 is the total package imo. It has it all,,

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
truck-nutz-dodge.jpg

I got a set of these on my chevy chevette. :)

what version of the gg4 thread are we on? I think it broke the forums a time or two! Id like to see total post count in all of em lol

Lochinvar

ive never grown gsc. why would i? too low yielding. never done gg4, but would try it outside because it seems to have decent large plant potential. wont do straight og either, but i do rock og crosses.

remember the p urkle craze that lasted way too long? at least the diesels have potential. im not a hater, but what about digging a little deeper more often? by the way, i dont flower indoors. some of these 'elite' strains may be worth it on the inside where canopy is what matters. in my 5 and 6 hundies i cant mess around with smaller plants that tend to hermie and God knows what else.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skunky McNugget

ive never grown gsc. why would i? too low yielding. never done gg4, but would try it outside because it seems to have decent large plant potential. wont do straight og either, but i do rock og crosses.

remember the p urkle craze that lasted way too long? at least the diesels have potential. im not a hater, but what about digging a little deeper more often? by the way, i dont flower indoors. some of these 'elite' strains may be worth it on the inside where canopy is what matters. in my 5 and 6 hundies i cant mess around with smaller plants that tend to hermie and God knows what else.
If you haven't grown GSC or GG4 then you are missing out.

DemonTrich

Veteran
If you haven't grown GG4 or a gg4 cross then you are missing out.

fixed it for ya!

hey Josey, theres gonna be haters on every forum. most cant get the strain and bish, some cant even grow it then blame it on the strain and bish. then theres some who just like to bish. cant win them all, just keep posting pics of the SUPER buds the glue produces. that normally shuts them up......for a minute anyways.