What's new

Why Do People?????

this thread is as the title says every post should answer previous question or ask another one about things that annoy you about people...yes this thread is pretty pointless but im bored...i will start this one out.....

Why Do People join chat and leave 2 damn seconds after they join instead of sitting there for a few mins so more people join??.....dont hurt to idle....

The Wang

because being a lone is scary for some people.

Why Do People not take the two seconds it requires to white balance a picture when shot under an HPS light? Orange pictures are ugly!

IC BUDZ

my first question is why didnt durka durka write a damn question for me to answer.

and my real question is why were we brought forth apon this earth?

qwerty

We were brought forth upon this Earth because we are the fittest for survival.

Why do people smoke crystal meth?

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
When we can get some more eyes opened.

What's your favorite munchie food?

gdtrfb

have you seen my lighter?
ICMag Donor
Veteran
to the end of the tunnel.

if you were an animal cracker, would you eat yourself?

terry the trich

probably not as an animal cracker doesnt have a mouth, digestive system or an anal sphincter.

But whats the best weed you ever smoked?

crackers are a mere mixture of flower sugar and some other fairly common ingredients cooke in an oven. they are not life forms. they dont eat

why does everyone go on about terrorism and america being anti terrorism when infact american troops have killed many many more than all the terrorists of the world put together?

tel: ak47

why are some plants like weed and mushies so enlightening - is it luck, or were they put there for a purpose by some devine purpose??

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
can say I don't smoke weed I smoke cannabis ;)

why do men have penises and woman have viginas?

Latest posts

Latest posts