What's new

Why do people call cops pigs?

sorcival

To quote my earlier post:

Quite simply put, Police Officer positions are no longer about protecting and serving, nor
are they about upholding the laws...even though that is what they supposedly claim to do.
The position of police officer of any stripe, local...state....or fed is now ALL about
carrying out the mandates and priorities of the ruling political class elite.
I DESPISE any and ALL pigs and their sympathizers because THEY are are against us,
the people, not for the betterment of society in general.
They break into peaceful peoples homes, taser with intent to kill, violate all
constitutional rights of the people and flagrantly ramp up their violent armament all in
the name of keeping you 'safe'...the very fools whom they prey upon for a living.

BEWARE: Any time you hear the words 'for your safety and security' used by officials
because it means an induction into the 'nanny' police state of mind and control.

therefor they are all pigs.

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
To quote my earlier post:

Quite simply put, Police Officer positions are no longer about protecting and serving, nor
are they about upholding the laws...even though that is what they supposedly claim to do.
The position of police officer of any stripe, local...state....or fed is now ALL about
carrying out the mandates and priorities of the ruling political class elite.
I DESPISE any and ALL pigs and their sympathizers because THEY are are against us,
the people, not for the betterment of society in general.
They break into peaceful peoples homes, taser with intent to kill, violate all
constitutional rights of the people and flagrantly ramp up their violent armament all in
the name of keeping you 'safe'...the very fools whom they prey upon for a living.

BEWARE: Any time you hear the words 'for your safety and security' used by officials
because it means an induction into the 'nanny' police state of mind and control.

therefor they are all pigs.

Word.. My sig pretty much says it all...

Those who would give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

We as a nation have freely given up the very things that made our nation so great.. Our freedoms... Each day laws are passed with no other motive then to make money, and save the people from themselves..... Can't drive a car without a setbelt.. can't talk on the phone while you drive. Can't smoke the ciggerettes they pushed on us in certain places, even outdoors... Mothers & fathers are going to prison these days for choosing a religion which forbids them from providing man made drugs to their children. A friggen poor woman with 5 mouths to feed can't even sell the one thing that no man has the right to lay a claim too (her own body). We've lost our freedoms 1 by 1 by 1 for the betterment of what I do not know..

Last edited:

2pac

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
...and let go after they told me the magazine was a nice read and they didn't know how to make hash before I educated them with the mag........

what is creepy about this story is that the leo had to be educated on what was hash and how it came about...

for all they know, cannabis/marijuana, hash, are all made in secret laboratories underground in the jungle of colombia by the devil himself, using all sorts of dangerous obscure chemicals too, no less.

pitiful lot they are