What's new

why do my threads disappear?

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
Please explain a little more. When did the threads disappear? Did you have responses to your threads? What was the content of your threads?

about 2 days ago i posted under the equipment section that i wanted to know if anyone had had great results with a non agro hps (something like a parking lot light) i checked the next day it was gone

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
That is strange. See if you can report it to the moderator. I'm not sure how to do this though. Probably a PM but you need 50 post's I think for that.

John Deere

Veteran
Looks to me like it got moved to the correct forum. Check the "Lighting" sub-section of the "Growroom Design" forum.

You can always click on your name and hit the "find more posts..." button to see where your comments are.

i had a similar problem so i tried to find the link through my history. when i did find it and tried to go back to it, it said i wasnt allowed there? any ideas why?

MyAssIsGrass

?_?
Veteran
If you can't find it in your post history (Find More Posts by...) then it was most likely moved to the Recycle Bin forum which is staff-only

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
I'm probably the one responsible as I mod both grow rooms and lighting. I leave a re-direct so the OP can find it where they left it but, know it's been moved and where. It's more than possible I forgot this time and if so, I apologize, shame on me. I suspect it was a 1 day expiring re-direct that disappeared before you came back. In future I'll go with a 3 day redirect.

Latest posts

Latest posts