What's new

why bubble later when you can BUBBLENOW

kneehigh

bubbleman said:
I stand behind that statement. YOu see as long as you are using the bags and they aren't being put under your bed for storage, you're laughing. I ran a batch yesterday and got hash that literaly LOOKED LIKE GOLD. and the quality was incredible. I would say that the extra bags can easily be worth their weight in gold, as you are pulling out priceless hash each time you make a batch.
just my two cents

peace
bubble man

Priceless is right, In nyc people pay 20-30 a gram for sour diesel and haze types. Most of them dont even know what bubble is. Can you imagine what medical extract would be worth if you had to put a number on it? I dont sell anything so I would gift it to friends, but the bubble itself is worth way more then its weight in gold there. Considering the yerb already is as much as gold. Bubble would be worth atleast twice what yerb is. At 50 a gram. Thats around 22 grand a pound if my math i correct. And people throw trim away!

ilife

GOLD Water Hash and differnt types of Washing Machines!!!

GOLD Water Hash and differnt types of Washing Machines!!!

Yes, My runs have been coming out very GOLD also take a look at the top ones!!!

And yes there are many differnt types of Mini Washing Machines!!! These are sold in Spain, Europe, and USA, There is also a larger one that holds 4.7KG instead of this one that only holds 1kg like the Bubbleator and the Bubblenow.

And this is the normal household machine that we use for larger jobs!!! Anybody can buy one and make one!!

This is our method for drying and curing.

Yes I will send more photos, especially the full Melt Shots!!!!
take care..........

:wave:

Last edited:

Guest423

Veteran
my oh my what little bricks you have, how do you make a household washing machine into one of these? i have one laying in the shed!

G

DAMN :yoinks: ilife Bro :joint: ,that just makes my lungs water man(i know i know,it doesnt make sense,lol).That's some nice piles of the golden goodness of our favorite plant.Wish i had me enough trim that i would be able to do a load in a washer but my 4 Bag set works fine for now.Great job and i know you have fun smoking that :sasmokin: .Peace and stay safe,DancesWithWeed :wave:

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
There is no conversion to a household washing machine, you just have to make absolutely sure it's cleaned out.No lint, setergent smell etc. The small ubits like Bman posted are good for portability, but if you do it at home like me...........just throw it in the wash. ilife, thanks for the great pics. This thread pronpted me to crank up the "kenmore" again lol.

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
ilife

I NEED TO MOVE!

Bubblemans name sells...it's a brand...most people out there are brand whores...That's all there is to business simple as that. Nothing wrong or unusual about it.

Last edited:

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
OMG i was just inspired to grow a cab full of weed just for a washermachine load. Droooool!

Guest423

Veteran
Chiefsmokingbud said:
There is no conversion to a household washing machine, you just have to make absolutely sure it's cleaned out.No lint, setergent smell etc. The small ubits like Bman posted are good for portability, but if you do it at home like me...........just throw it in the wash. ilife, thanks for the great pics. This thread pronpted me to crank up the "kenmore" again lol.

haha sweet, so you just drain the water into the bags from the normal drain line of your washer, just make sure it's totally clean of debris,soap, ect? sounds like a plan for some massive bricks!!

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
"As with her two bag system at the time the smallest micron bag was a 69u. WHich left a fair amount of bubble going down the drain."

That was what i was thinking. But i dont have the idea that if i work with the 7 bags. i have the same amount of hash from the 120 micron bag as i get when i work with the 2 bag system. (offcourse i do get the nicer hash from the other bags now)

Bubbleman, keep on the good work. I think Mila isnt even in for the money, just for the game.

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Coffee makers, cars, bubble machines, whatever..have lots of manufacturers and different styles of whatever that thing is.."hey you didn't invent the bong..you can't make those, only the guy who invented it can"..As long as you don't break patent laws..it's all about free enterprise..so bubbleman has his version..buy whatever brand you want..
Otherwise we would only have one choice of everthing..monopolies would rule..I didn't see where bubbleman said he invented it..
So I guess give me the inventers of tumblers, BHO tubes and everything else so I don't use any phonies..
Bubbleman may be using different filter system..I don't know..peeps may not wanna deal with Mila..
If it's a bad business move and patent laws are infringed..well bubbleman has to pay the piper..not the haters here..

Damn there's a lot of ego in MJ...

Anyway that just came up as I scrolled down to ask a question..what if the motor reversed every 30secs or so..
seems like that would cause a good agitation as the ice changes direction..although more parts needed..or maybe a small bump on the wall for added agitation..
just thoughts..would have to see it in operation..maybe the gentler one direction produces better quality.. :chin:

tainted

^^^packnpuff..not quite...while i agree...whenever there is profit to be made...new sellers/firms will enter the market...the supply curve shifts (+)--the price drops...profits are minimised until the price can drop no longer (where cost=marginal rev)...THATS a perfect competative market at 100% eff...

not quite whats happening here...why...well markets adopt a "perfect" price over time...this hasnt occured yet...so you have kind souls like BM who exploit the market (profiteers)...they have no "heart" involved and do not really care about the long term effects on the industry...or his customers...he relies entirely on BRANDING/TIMING...and thus the entire "full melt" bullshit..and the rest of his "leetspeak" hash lingo that makes him look like more of a capitalistic whore....

thats why BM further takes a 40 dollar.. YES 40 dollar.... product that can be gotten far cheaper wholesale from "Ningbo/Shangdong Xiaojinwa Electrical Co., Ltd; China" and upcharges it to 200...cuz he likes you...a true cannabis hero trying to get you the best possible goods at the best possible price using the least resources...

and helps the chinese GDP too...cacoocachoo...

oh and BM...you said staright up..tis a new concept FROM fresheddies... not a new concept TO feshheddies...major grammatical dif there...wouldnt you say bub...anyhoo...back to your free advertising....how you got here...SPAM...SPAM>>>SPAM...have fun while it lasts...selling a washer...you sooo cool...sell a fat woman her own ass back if ya could...

"A new concept from the freshheadies crew, figured i would post it here."

LOL...deeer....

"Anyway that just came up as I scrolled down to ask a question..what if the motor reversed every 30secs or so..
seems like that would cause a good agitation as the ice changes direction..although more parts needed..or maybe a small bump on the wall for added agitation.."

how bout a fuckin spoon...key to good hash is SPEED of process...and less fragging..why i shake...not stir....

oh & chlorophyll evapes from the hash now eh BM..you should tell my prestain treatment for grass stains that.......shit...and all this time i thought i had an iron def...:rollzeyes::reeree:

love how you make up new scientific processes to aid your sales BS...good job./..do you still use matches for you hash...har har...you like james dean of pot...

packn2puff

Veteran
tainted said:
not quite whats happening here...why...well markets adopt a "perfect" price over time...this hasnt occured yet...so you have kind souls like BM who exploit the market (profiteers)...they have no "heart" involved and do not really care about the long term effects on the industry....

Seems like a bunch of seed breeders are gonna get the next post eh...

I hear what you're saying...the Cannahero needs to step up..undercut everybody and put BM, Mali all the bad people out of business..

I'm sure I could make a home-made version as well with a 5gal bucket, sealed motor and maybe a water pump impeller..

Choices..that's all..and you choose a spoon or shake..maybe that gut uses lincoln logs..that guy freezes rocks..she's uses a centrifuge..whatever..choices

You can get your shoes over seas for a lot less too..stereo equipment..the computer parts you are using right now..lots of things..they do things so cheap..there is no such thing as an American TV..

So here's your big chance to be the cannahero..if you can cover any tariffs and other import taxes..legal..shipping..processing..stocking..etc...
and sell it for $50..then I say do it, instead of saying how it should be..

Here's the China link http://chinajinwa.en.alibaba.com/pr...ni_Washing_Machines/Mini_Washing_Machine.html

Theirs doesn't seem to come with extractor bags..heartless bastards.. :puppydoge

TAG-monk

oh & chlorophyll evapes from the hash now eh BM..you should tell my prestain treatment for grass stains that.......shit...and all this time i thought i had an iron def...:rollzeyes::reeree:

What??? Do you have ever used the BubbleBag?

love how you make up new scientific processes to aid your sales BS...good job./..do you still use matches for you hash...har har...you like james dean of pot...[/QUOTE]

OK....

Whats wrong with using matches, jackass?

tainted

"So here's your big chance to be the cannahero..if you can cover any tariffs and other import taxes..legal..shipping..processing..stocking..etc...
and sell it for $50..then I say do it, instead of saying how it should be.."

well youve missed the point then...entirely...

the point isnt for some douche to come into market and upcharge such n such on a canna machine..considering we can get them already for cheaper...here we should simply buy what BM is getting at a fraction of the cost..and w/ less legal problems..nobody should produce/sell "canna washers" CUZ THEYRE ALREADY BEING PRODUCED/SOLD as "mini portable washing machines"...get it?..cuz if you dont,...your ignorance is gonna cost you in the neighbourhood of 150 dollars over everyone else...

"Theirs doesn't seem to come with extractor bags..heartless bastards.."

you mean the dollar fifty jewelry bag cleaner....yea thanks...

"Whats wrong with using matches, jackass?"

well..if you really REALLY wanna know...i think the entire matches thing mirrors and exemplifies the shysty BM mentality...why i brought it up...here we have "bubble" hash...boasted as the end all of pure product.,..then we have BHO...clearly more potent..so how does BM confront sale losses to BHO caps...well tell everyone how unnaturally unpure BHO is...thats why alil before OG was closed/ BM was pushing all this antiBHO crap...claiming some sulfites in BHO and we should not buy...then came the claims of how pure BM was--seeking only the best of the best....smoking his hash with matches./..lol...well now...a match...stick of wood doped with sulfur and modern bonding compounds...yup...reallly pure...pure ass hits...uh huh...meanwhile..BICS KILL!!!

see, you cant use a lighter..then say BHO is bad for you...lol...so you have to huff chopsticks like a retard for the likes of YOU, ME & MARKETING..funny eh...

but what do you want...R&D...improved products...fair pricing...science and the truth...or the daily "cool" post from BM reexplaining a simple 1 hour process AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN...the evolution of bullshit and customer service...

as with chlorophyll readily evaporating from hash with the water...and the fabric its washed in....why...are your frozen peas and spinach coming out brown again....happens to me all the time... :pointlaug

anyhoo...i still give BM props...cheating a microniche of stoners and living off it is ONE FUCKING HARD DOLLAR...

C

Chamba

will someone please point Tainted to the next plane leaving for Nth Korea ( Communism's last stand and the last gasp in the fight against the evils of capitalism) as you'll fit right in there, in that idyllic paradise of plenty and fairness without the horror of capitalistic choice and profit

..or please re-read the thread again as I'm sure it was not stated anywhere that buying BM's new product was compulsary in any way ....lol

as far as BHO goes.....BM is not alone in not wanting to smoke petrochemical extracted essences, you can count me in that number too!...so I guess that makes me BM's boy too does it?

Tainted..what an appropriote nick you have! ....you really are a silly negative bugger..get a life, get a clue, get lost, whatever? ..but before you do, please remove the mud from the carpet here (iow edit out the negativity or rewrite it without the nastiness)

seriously though, you need to change your attitude....you seem unhappy and having such an anti-BM slant borders on wacko....and push that keyboard away from you, stand up, brush your teeth and then go for a walk in the sunshine ...that's my recommendation

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Mini washing machine

Mini washing machine

hey bubbleman,

don't worry about these extremist types. i don't think anyone takes that kind of negative ranting all too seriously.

it's not as if we are forced to buy this thing. i mean what the hell the 7 bag kit it's self is an incredible success. it only makes sense to sell a machine that will reduce the work load.

will you be selling the bags to put the trim and ice in separately?

i think your Bubblenow machine is too small to do the job of a 20 gallon set?

just one thing about the bubble hash and FMCD. that shit ain't no hipe. do a good job with decent trim and a 7 or 8 bag kit and you can get full melt clear dome no problem. just need the right material and system. but you will probably not get fmcd with a 3 bag kit as too many contaminants will get in.

as for comparing it bubble with bho, thats just silly those are two separate categories. and you bet your ass you can taste when its bho or bubble. i like to light a toothpick for my melty bong hits, who wants to direct inhale butane rests even if you couldn't taste them? why do we not inhale the light up toke of a spliff eh? some people make fun of some thing just because they don't understand it.

TAG-monk

"will someone please point Tainted to the next plane leaving for Nth Korea ( Communism's last stand and the last gasp in the fight against the evils of capitalism) as you'll fit right in there, in that idyllic paradise of plenty and fairness without the horror of capitalistic choice and profit"

YUPPI! iam not alone in the anti-communist camp here,...you see me happy!

"well..if you really REALLY wanna know...i think the entire matches thing mirrors and exemplifies the shysty BM mentality...why i brought it up...here we have "bubble" hash...boasted as the end all of pure product.,..then we have BHO...clearly more potent..so how does BM confront sale losses to BHO caps...well tell everyone how unnaturally unpure BHO is...thats why alil before OG was closed/ BM was pushing all this antiBHO crap...claiming some sulfites in BHO and we should not buy...then came the claims of how pure BM was--seeking only the best of the best....smoking his hash with matches./..lol...well now...a match...stick of wood doped with sulfur and modern bonding compounds...yup...reallly pure...pure ass hits...uh huh...meanwhile..BICS KILL!!!"

Oh look at the bad boy!

We definitively are in front of a Connaisseur here.

Listen, i dont give a shit about the potential danger of butane at ALL. This is not the point. The point is - Smoking pure trichome heads is better than smoking oil made from them. Bursting gland open with solvent is like a kick in the gonads for the terpenoids (taste, smell & a crucial part of the effect of the high you get).

Than you are not simply smoking pure head, you SEPARATE THEM BY SIZE. Thats mean : separate the oil by profile. Giving a quality that you can only DREAM ABOUT with your oily mess.

Hicky Sticky Hint - Using butane lighter with tastefull hash cover a lot of the finer aromatic ; wich mean that people that are interested in "science & the truth" use non-sulfurous matches and let it burn a bit before inhaling, for a CLEAN TASTING HIT. So while were waiting for science to develop portable & cheap infrared lighter, iam gonna use my matches, thanks.

BTW, for your interest, i myself dont do a lot of bubblebaggin anymore. I prefer to massively work on my drysifting, for a full taste. However, water hash is the only choice for people that dont want to work day's long on micro-pieces of hashish.

"as with chlorophyll readily evaporating from hash with the water...and the fabric its washed in....why...are your frozen peas and spinach coming out brown again....happens to me all the time..."

WOW, that is very scientific!

It happened to thousand of people, including me, better get your fact straight. Jackass.

Last edited:

packn2puff

Veteran
So let me make sure I got your point correct tainted..I'm kinda ignorant you know..bubman took a mini washing machine..
put his style zipper bubblebags in, made with food grade filter material..and he's gonna try and sell it as a hash extractor...
If you hadn't enlightened us all to that fact..us gullible dummies would have made a serious mistake and spent our entire paychecks buying hoards of machines..

Lets tell all the mindless sheep they can build their own hydro systems, lighting, ventilation, CO2 burners, fertilizer, and on and on..it's for their own good..
We gotta stop the money grubbers from selling ready-to-go packages..

Oddly some buy ready made and some DIY..some folks would rather deal with peeps they know..even if they have to shell out a few bucks..
some will buy it just for the quality of bags..and that it's all one package..
if $1.50 jewelry bags work for you..rock on brother..
Some things I build..some things I buy..whatever..
The tone of your posts reminds me of what was wrong with OG..
"One speaks of cannaheros and justice..but the words just flow with hatred and contempt"..
You hate bubbleman, I think that's the only point you made.. :confused: