What's new

why are people so mean

C

Classyathome

personally I'd make god damned sure he was legit medicinal user by the end of the week, the moment a mother fucker threatens my freedom the gloves come off & I grab the nearest Louisville Slugger, you don't want to kill a guy but I'd make sure he's good n' crippled.......

this one's mint still, no teeth gouges in it yet.

My thoughts exactly - full body bat massage...

Is this guy nuts??? You know where he lives.

I too would send some friends around to say "high" - if he was here in S. Ontario, I'd be happy to drop by some nite for a massage session.

Attempted fraud and threatening - sounds like you should drop a dime on that alleged med user. If your paperwork is OK, then fuck him over royally...

Good luck.

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Amazing, if you are legal, please do the right thing and contact cops. The guy is threatening you, blackmailing you. Keep all the texts and maybe respond with a "You lied about being a patient and now you arte threatening me. Don't worry I'm calling the cops now."

Call the Cops and say there is a domestic disturbance at his house, you think someone is screaming for help......

alaskan

Get a cheap voice recorder.
You can get tiny ones for like 20 dollars, or the old cassette style for like 2 at any thrift store.

Talk to him about the situation and record the conversations.
Keep it all calm and say as much as you can while making it sound like you're apologizing and will do what he wants.
Get him to admit to as much as possible, that he's trying to blackmail you, in as clear terms as you can get.

Didn't any of you ever watch cop shows?

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
my 2c: let cooler heads prevail. he attempted to purchase weed from you and you would not sell him it. i don't think any law was broken there, 'cept maybe by him but it's hearsay, you vs. him. so you wouldn't even be narc'ing him. save all the messages and if it gets bad block the phone and do whatever is standard for harassing calls, maybe you have to notify the cops, i think the phone company requires it or something. ride it out legit.

mixin dope even legal, with violence and the jury may not be feelin much pity if you're charged with a.d.w. don't worry, anybody like that is going to make the wrong move on someone in a bad mood who has nuthin to lose, probably soon.

Megas

yea im not rly worried. hes saying all his friends are going to implicate me. oh yea when i walked in it was like a party. dumbass. he just keeps insisting i sold it to him.. i told him its called hearsay and nothing can be done. im just worried he will call the cops and ill have to deal with a bunch of unnesicary shit. i plan on maybe callin em first and telling them hes harrasing me because i wouldnt illegally sell him bud.

Step #1 Go to a police station.
Step #2 Ask to talk to someone.
Step #3 ............
Step #4 Profit

Get a cheap voice recorder.
You can get tiny ones for like 20 dollars, or the old cassette style for like 2 at any thrift store.

Talk to him about the situation and record the conversations.
Keep it all calm and say as much as you can while making it sound like you're apologizing and will do what he wants.
Get him to admit to as much as possible, that he's trying to blackmail you, in as clear terms as you can get.

Didn't any of you ever watch cop shows?

Or you can play him at his own game! Buy a tape recorder, push "record" and then call him. Start out like this:

You: IF YOU TELL ME ONE MORE TIME YOUR GOING TO KILL ME I'M GOING TO THE POLICE!!!!

Him: ?????

You: I'M TIRED OF YOU TELLING ME THAT YOUR GOING TO SHOOT ME WHEN YOU SEE ME, OR THAT YOUR GOING TO COME TO MY HOUSE AND SHOOT ONE OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS!! LEAVE ME ALONE OR I'M CALLING THE POLICE ON YOU!! YOU CAN'T THREATEN ME ALL THE TIME!

Him: (and then hang up on him)

See what he thinks about that!

:muahaha:

H

headfortrinity

If your legally covered to sell to patients then you have no problem. If the cops show up and they find you legit, then you show them the txt messages and the guys address and the cops go arrest him for blackmail/extortion/threats if your legal you've got nothing to worry about. I would never turn someone in out of spite but if he's threatening your business I say take the professional course of action and protect your income. It would be smart to get a new phone, consider it the cost of doing business. You have the evidence to get a restraining order, but you will have to see a judge and the guy will have to be served the paperwork so he will have your name and be linked to you for years. I prefer anonymity.

qdavid

I didn't read all the 4 pages of replies so it may have alreaady been said, but I agree with you're legal he's not so you have the upper hand. And he said he was going to harvest soon. That means he has plants. Text him back saying you're legal, he's not. ANY more noise from him YOU will call the cops and report his plants and attempt to blackmail. That should scare him off. You may not have to actually do that, but if he continues, do it.

Latest posts

Latest posts