What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why are mattress's to thick now?

X

xavier7995

My futon had the metal frame, I took the smashed in under bars as proof of rad doin it. For a long time it was real comfy but eh...

I need a new mattress, got a good one back in 2004 but it is coming to the end of its life, probably way past it but I crashed on the doin it futon for a while.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Remember the full motion waterbeds? Once you get it going it was like having autopilot.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
75fb1ff7980e45c7687b3a34514e4349.gif

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I sleep on a motionfree waterbed* and have done so for many years, so many years I can't remember. But I heartily recommend these new fangled motion free ones and get the best quality you can afford, your back, neck, etc are all worth it!
preaching.gif

* Cept for the navy and prison have been sleeping on waterbeds since the late 60's

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Remember the full motion waterbeds? Once you get it going it was like having autopilot.

Yup and sometimes with a ladyfriend ( or just a slut it didn't matter ) , sometimes you wanted to go in and sploosh were splooshed out! OR you were splooshed back out and when you went back in you went were you hadn't been! Whoops!
yay2.gif

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
IMO the trick with waterbeds is having enough pillows so you can elevate the upper body like those adjustable beds. That way you are not setting yourself up for a bad reflux attack. And don't put the heat pad directly under where your hips will be, as that is where you sink the deepest and you will get a hot spot making for night sweats. The elevated mattress is so easy to get out of. Good storage underneath that probably won't burn in a fire for all that water, and the cops won't check as they are too lazy to drain the mattress.

Latest posts

Latest posts