What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why also non-glandural type of trichomes on Cannabis?

Brother Nature

Awesome photos CVH, cheers for gathering them all into one thread too. I always question my Trichome reading skills around harvest time, but this collection really shows the differences between the clear, cloudy, and amber. Such a beautiful plant.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Hi folks
are visible trichomes on stamen a indicator for a resinouse male? On the outside of the male flowers i can see trichs through the microscope but on the stamen with my eyes.

2021_05_24_14_02_30_766.png

Drewsif

Glandular trichs purpose is to attract microbes. Ontthe internet you hell tell you it's sunscreen or some shit.

Defensive trichs purpose is to identify the malevolent alien spies who can't touch pot with sneezing. The internet wil probably tell you it's for bug defense or some ting.

Cvh

Supermod
^Yeah, you're right, it's like nuts. It's also a dual purpose word.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
90s candy bar phone, but look at the Ice. It doesn't have either.

Attachments

• photo2040830.jpg
    photo2040830.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 46
  • attach17868222.jpg
    attach17868222.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 51

Latest posts

Latest posts