What's new

Whose bloom booster have given you guys those big killer BUDS?

dizzlekush

Hey Ganjababa,

can you plz give us some more information about your grow.

you use 1000watt or 600watt?
how much plant you use per lampe or per meter.
how much liter your pots have? for example 11L pots or 6.5 Pots?
how much you give your plants vegitation.
You give your plants at the begining of the veggitation the same watt like the end of flowering??
wich lamps are your favorites lamps?
And Do you are very happy with these Reflektors?
How much fresh air you have?
and how much cbm you have to take the old air away?
how much are your plants in the end of flowering in cm
EC and PH ?

Hope you have the time :)

by the way, until today it was the biggest indoor plants i ever see in my tired life.

I never can belive to grow one day like this. But i try.

ditto on everything he says, ive never been one to want the details of someones grow, but you.... i might die never satisfied with a harvest now.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
2 weeks veg 9 600w lights in a 8ftx8ft area around 49 plants the yield per square mtr is insane think his best is 8kg thats 1.38kg per square mtr

pics speak for themselves

i have some of those cuts managed to source them an i bet you i cant grt those results i got the genectics so all i need to do now is become a good grower like he said its the effort and experience that makes bigger colas

ganja babba = master ganja grower

i can look at those pics all day gives me something to aim for

top work pal

peace

cravedog

Boombastic is the shit !! House and Garden Shooting Powder its expensive but it is amazing the results speak for them self.

Ganja baba

Veteran
Hey Ganjababa,

can you plz give us some more information about your grow.

you use 1000watt or 600watt?
how much plant you use per lampe or per meter.
how much liter your pots have? for example 11L pots or 6.5 Pots?
how much you give your plants vegitation.
You give your plants at the begining of the veggitation the same watt like the end of flowering??
wich lamps are your favorites lamps?
And Do you are very happy with these Reflektors?
How much fresh air you have?
and how much cbm you have to take the old air away?
how much are your plants in the end of flowering in cm
EC and PH ?

Hope you have the time :)

by the way, until today it was the biggest indoor plants i ever see in my tired life.

I never can belive to grow one day like this. But i try.

hi mate thanks for the kinds words and interest . after winning the photo of the month in july i have had lots of people asking me about my grows so i made a thread with some more info . heres the link https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=219268
If you stop by my thread ill answer any Qs you may have that i have not all ready addressed mate .

because of the great comments from members and really nice pm's it really made me feel good and that my hard work has been recognised . I plan to make some f2s and some crosses bring out the best of the kalishnapple phenotypes . will take about a year but after testing ill send loads of packs to icmag nice and cheap to .

interschlaf

hey baba thx for your answer.

I hope you safe this Kalishnapple for EVER. Plz safe this genetiks.
one day mabye i can get some cuts.

13/11 very interesting. i will read the link and ask my question in that new area..

interschlaf.

kilacaLIbud

hi mate thanks for the kinds words and interest . after winning the photo of the month in july i have had lots of people asking me about my grows so i made a thread with some more info . heres the link https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=219268
If you stop by my thread ill answer any Qs you may have that i have not all ready addressed mate .

because of the great comments from members and really nice pm's it really made me feel good and that my hard work has been recognised . I plan to make some f2s and some crosses bring out the best of the kalishnapple phenotypes . will take about a year but after testing ill send loads of packs to icmag nice and cheap to .

GO CANNA OR GO HOME!!! .. nice babba.. its been a while since i seen u grow... ur doin big things lol