What's new

who's your daddy

G

i keep hearing about this strain,do nirvana give it as a freebie,cause if they do that makes their seeds even cheaper.what is the strain anway?

G

www.seedsdirect.to gives it away as a freebie... 10 WYD(who's your daddy) seeds with ever order i believe... i have made 2 orders for nirvana seeds (rather inexpensive $15 strains), and i got a 10 seed pack of WYD each time

here's a good thread to read about them... http://www.overgrow.com/edge/showthread.php?t=400075

DNA seeds made them... basically 1 mother and 5 fathers... so a random mix of what many say are rather good genetics.

I got some in veg right now :)

DNA

actually gyus there are 6 different fathers Diesel,choc. chunk, apollo11, stella blue, rockstar, and warlock... all crossed to the power plant mother... keep on posting pictures!!! DNA
have a look in our gallery of some finished WYD'S
peas....

Last edited:
G

sweet... 6 different daddies... i already thought i read 5... oh well, more variety, thanks for the info DNA

G

who's your daddy

sound nice ,will they still be around at the ic 420 or will sd have a different freebie by then.will they be aavailable in the future?

G-D

I am so excited to get those popped.
hopefully there will be some good mommys to suprise me in those packs.
DNA that is very nice that you chose all those daddys to get those ppp pregant! :D

G

hay dna

hay dna

can you tell me about stella blue, i have two of the wyd's and they have a blue ting to there big leaves.