What's new

whos takin the superbowl this year

Zipp

not sure though but the Cardinals seem to have the edge in this one. they definitely need a superbowl win....

pack a bowl

so whats wrong w/ not watching the superbowl?

i pretty much only do what i like, not "what everyone else does".

if you like it then cool....i cant get into it tho.

i agree. i hate football, baseball, basketball.... it is all just so dull. why not just play the sport yourself?

also, if you are gonna watch sports... watch at least lacrosse.

Rex.jpg

sorry, couldn't resist postin that pic lol.

BETcopysoffMTV

just watching for the commercials ay?

just watching for the commercials ay?

Ya seriously, anyone who picked the Cards doesn't watch football.. The steelers defense will put warner in a wheelchair.. But it all depends on what kind of game ben is having.. Keep in mind Townsend is watching Fitzgerald, which is not a good matchup but the worlds greatest defensive coord thinks he can and I believe him.. Big ups Dick Labeau best ever.. James is gonna get a foote up his ass and situations on blitz are gonna get harr-i-son.. Good luck on your lil 50$ bet, I personally think steelers will get alot of BS penaltys and pulkl through in the 2nd half like they usually do.. And they both prolly use cowhers playbook.. And the cards are basically the steelers practice squad.. Also the cards got there on dumbluck.. We had the so called hardest schedule and we #2 seed.. What's fucking with that? Enjoy the game all... And for those who think football is boring watch the steelers, not a boring game ever highly intense emotional matchups not for the weak at heart.. In fact people have had heart attacks watching them before.. Look it up.. And your homo ass pic needs to stay on your bedroom wall son..

Last edited:

HindukushMaster

so whats wrong w/ not watching the superbowl?

i pretty much only do what i like, not "what everyone else does".

if you like it then cool....i cant get into it tho.

I feel ya, its better not to do somthing you dont enjoy. Too many people are followers these days and not leaders, u my friend are not a follower:joint: enjoy the animal planet thingamajiggy

HindukushMaster

damnitttttttttttttttt shitsburgh took it. zona defense was suckin wind tonight and wtf was rothlesberger thinkin. doing the macarena while tryin to do a sneak loooool

BETcopysoffMTV

Hate to say told u amatuers so.. Sup el gato not to blow u up but are u m.steelers? Either way big up steeler nation.. Burgh on fire tonight literally.... one love...

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WICKED game, pay up fools

ArcticBlast
Ahemmmmmmm, I seem to be collecting on all my bets.
I took the Cards plus seven points, the Steelers might've won the game but didn't come close to covering that spread.......:woohoo: pay up suckas!:dueling:

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
i played the cards with out the spread, and yeah they lost and yeah i lost 50 bucks but you cant say that wasnt a god damn amzing game!!

almost thought i had it when they (somehow got that safety) and was up with only a few minutes left.

the way they were playing i thought they stood a great chance at holding the steelers (stealers) back