WHOS STILL ROCKING THEIR XMAS TREE?

• ID KEEP IT UP ALL YEAR IF I COULD...

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • TOSS THAT SHIT OUT ALREADY....

Votes: 28 84.8%

• Total voters

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
haha that christmas tree prank is hillarious..

im still rocking the multicolored lights on my staircase, and a house down my street is still rocking their lights too.

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Mine were up until the second week in January when I took them down after my wife bitched about how long they were up. I remember she left a tree up one year until Easter.

We weren't together then, so her memory was a bit on the selective side I guess.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK, so most of you have read about my prank above (& below now too due to my quoting myself) but I've come up with the finishing touch to the 'Used XMas Tree Scam' you're gonna like this angle.......

I'm gonna do it again next yr in a different town up here in northern Minnesota. But this time I'm going to roll into the lot with my old ford F250 pickemuptruck just loaded with trees, I can get 20+ of them in my truck easy. I'll wait around, I'll mill about and talk to everyone waiting, I'll be using my walker and eventually I'll complain about the cold and my pains and telling all that I have got to get home....... I'll be then making my decision as to whom I'll ask to buy my trees @ a discount, "I'll sell all 26 to ya for $5 apiece pal" t"aww hell I got 26 trees & you can have then for $100" If he can do the math quick enough he'd know that for a $100 investment he'll make $260 just minutes later....... Bet that country bumpkin never figured he'd one day be a day trader, welcome to the stock market~~~ Buy low sell high or at least give it a try....... hehehehehe. In my case~~~ Sell low & get on the go. I'll likely head over to my dealers house and pick up a sack w/my Benjamin.
HO-HO-HO MERRRRRRRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Stoner4Life ~ A cool dude in a loose mood said:

I took out an ad in two local newspapers claiming that I would buy any & all old christmas trees for $10 each when brought to the local IGA parking lot on January 6th @ 11am. I guess a few folks went out collecting trees from various front yards cause several pickup trucks were just loaded to the gills w/the tinsel festooned suckers, I drove by & through the lot a few times and the crowd kept growing I even spotted several of my own friends in the crowd likely hoping to score enough cash for a sack, as I recall I went home & stoked the woodstove and caught a buzz & wondered what they were all doing now.

Latest posts

Latest posts