What's new

whos into ED HARDY AND TRUE RELGION CLOTHING?

DitBaMay

OK I was just wondering who is following the clothing trend for this year?
Also MMA gear is in too.
I like smoking weed and being up to date with my clothes, so i dont look like the usual stoner.and it wont look bait. hahaha

dutchmasters420

lol got hte ill ed hardy shorts the other day, got madd stuff dont really wanna mention anything specific cause i dont kno any1 else who has my shit.

DitBaMay

I got tons of ed hardy stuff and christian audigier, the summer is here and i like to dress and smoke alot of danks and have no stress.

Im trying to change the perception of how a stoner should look and dressing up to date will make us stand out and doesnt make us look dopey all the time.

dressing up nice will show people, government etc that we pot heads have style and dont look like a crack head. and it oner easier step into fighting to make Pot legal lol IMHO haha

DitBaMay

I am not really sure but its an upscale brand like GQ like. most celebs and rappers singers are wearing them. google them on the internet and yall find out more about these types of clothing. Its really expensive too.

L

luaith

huh..?
some kinda hipster doofus you are?
do you spend alot of time in front of a mirror?

DitBaMay

^^ why the hate? everyone as there own style man. also its a rock star brand if your into rock lol

THEY SELL IT WORLD Wide and ed hardy started in LA

Last edited:

Family

I like ed hardy jeans and shoes but not the shirts I dont like the neck part too big. hes got some sick shirts though I'd never wear any of them though

strained

ed hardy has no hand in the shirts. he just sold the rights to his name and tattoo designs to some french guy. and hes not famous for some tshirt that has his designs on it. hes famous because hes one of the most respected tattoo artists in the world.

R

Rood Spook

LOL....who's Ed Hardy,I wear one uniform,cheap jeans from wally's and fruit of the loom t's!!But gimme a link and I'll check him