What's new

whos got the skunk ????

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm lookin for that old school skunk we had here in the northeast circa 1980 or 82 . I know i'll never get that strain but was wondering if anybody has come close to that ol'stinky strain i loved so much .
any of the breeders here have something that comes close ???

:tiphat::thank you:

M

Marathanman

Theres still Cheese, Cheese x Northern Lights and Psychosis.

Rowdy420

The RKS, it's on everybody's mind now a days. I believe several breeders are doing projects that are suppose to have da funk!

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Theres still Cheese

never really researched that strain .... maybe cuz the name of it ... it just doesn't sound like a dank weed LOL .

The RKS, it's on everybody's mind now a days. I believe several breeders are doing projects that are suppose to have da funk!

yeah was readin about the RKS . is one that i'm considering .

thanx guys keep the suggestions coming . may have to try a few to find what i'm after .

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Cultivators Choice Skunk 1 aka The pure (Flying Dutchmen)?? Although its a sweet selection, not RKS. Maybe you can find some interesting stuff in the F2.

ozman

The best skunk Ive had in years was Sensi Seeds Super Skunk,smelled like a skunk and tasted soooo goooooood for a skunk.Had good yields in dwc with 1000 watt HPS.Plus it was a fast finisher 50 days after starting flower it was ready.

Cork144

never really researched that strain .... maybe cuz the name of it ... it just doesn't sound like a dank weed LOL .

yeah was readin about the RKS . is one that i'm considering .

thanx guys keep the suggestions coming . may have to try a few to find what i'm after .

cheese is a 1988/1989 roadkill skunk

Midnight

Veteran
cheese is a 1989 skunk, medium potency and it's not roadkill or even close

mj

Lost my rec card the other day, haven't been to a dispensary since February. Went to the dispensary and told them I lost my card, they printed out a new one. Decided that since I was there I'd see what they had. Ended up buying an 1/8 of LA Cheese, stuff looks hella dank, smells hella dank, stuff was fucking bunk. Fuck dispensaries.

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
i've grown mr. nice's "shit". smelled like a dead fucking skunk body. killer smoke too..18 seeds per pack, gotta love it.

guerilla415

join the club my friend, lotta people lookin for the old SKUNK skunk.

i wouldnt hold my breath on any of the so called "RKS" seeds that are out or will be. I like Rez's attitude towards the whole thing, as he claims to have the true skunk and is gonna give some talented growers a crack at the beta testers to see if its in there.

Theres been many attempts siince the mid 2000's to reproduce the old RKS, but to no avail. positive vibes to9 rez and anyone else trying to find her, shes like a snapshot of my teenage years smoking before school...and after...and during. just dont keep any on you ;)

guerilla

guerilla415

we used to do rock, paper, scissors to see who would hold the bag on the ride home lol.

no joke, run over a dead skunk, then back up and hit it again skunk weed is a consummate classic.

good luck, if u find her please let us know ;)

guerilla

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
the super skunk look cool, but not that dank smellin stuff your lookin for, a lil more sweet. Im doin some rks X deep chunk, one of um already stinks n it aint even flowerin yet, so high hopes for that one, Ill post results when they come peace out!

Kushed_

I think I will order some of the Mr. Nice, The Shit; Flying Dutch Man, The Pure; and Sensi, Super Skunk seeds. I will do a comparison and let everyone know.

Latest posts

Latest posts