What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who’s got the good “quicks”? (7 weeks or less)

geoluv

Stuff that finishes in 7 weeks or less. Looking for rarer stuff. Looking for bulk pricing if possible too shipped to New York State. I have an outdoor/greenhouse license.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Colorado/Hawaiian HP13 (not hashplant g13)
Some Blueberry's
and lemme ask my buddy, he has something thats 49 days
oh and Chocolope

Ca++

I have not known of a 7 week chocolope. In my experience it has been 9 weeks, and a quick look has a claimed 8-9 and reviews saying 9-10
It might take a lot of pheno hunting to find a 7 week one. I don't know if this is a crop from seeds or for selection, but I suspect the former. Without light deprivation. So weeks isn't really the right question. It's finish date, unless autos?

I need a bit more

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
7 weeks is very early.
Many 8 week Feminized strains available from the Feminized Casey Jones line , bulk available also.
I think its against the rules to openly talk about sales so pm or email me if interested.

Also hit up

seedbay.com
and
gorilla-cannabis-seeds.co.uk
For many choices

St. Phatty

How are the autos that are Haze influenced ?

e.g. an Auto-Cinderella.

Normally it's a 9 week plant anyway, so you don't need an auto unless you're flowering out of sync with the light cycle.

geoluv

Are you going to use light deprivation?
I'm trying to build up my stock for next year's outdoor and possibly dep greenhouse. I'm doing a greenhouse turn with autos from twenty20mendo in the cold frame I have this fall, planting now. I grew autos this year outdoor too because we planted first week of July and first year with adult-use we wanted to ensure it was done fast for market advantage and ensuring we don't get screwed by the weather. Looking to do about 2-4,000 "quick" and early flowering plants outdoor next year, possibly running a few rows of 9 week full terms too just for variety and to spread out harvest more. In my area of new york we can get freak first frosts starting late September although average first frost is usually early/mid october.

As far as "quick" versions of strains I haven't found too much variety but i know there are a few random breeders out there who specialize in quicks i just need to find a few more. Just searching around seed banks who actually sell online I found a few varieties that seemed promising but most are quick versions of older classic varieties. There is a quick version of c99 that intrigues me, normal c99 already finishes really fast. As far as modern hype strains go I found a quick watermelon zkittlez. I'm looking for more modern high terp strains with average to above average thc content, yield obviously can be on the lower side.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I'm trying to build up my stock for next year's outdoor and possibly dep greenhouse. I'm doing a greenhouse turn with autos from twenty20mendo in the cold frame I have this fall, planting now. I grew autos this year outdoor too because we planted first week of July and first year with adult-use we wanted to ensure it was done fast for market advantage and ensuring we don't get screwed by the weather. Looking to do about 2-4,000 "quick" and early flowering plants outdoor next year, possibly running a few rows of 9 week full terms too just for variety and to spread out harvest more. In my area of new york we can get freak first frosts starting late September although average first frost is usually early/mid october.

As far as "quick" versions of strains I haven't found too much variety but i know there are a few random breeders out there who specialize in quicks i just need to find a few more. Just searching around seed banks who actually sell online I found a few varieties that seemed promising but most are quick versions of older classic varieties. There is a quick version of c99 that intrigues me, normal c99 already finishes really fast. As far as modern hype strains go I found a quick watermelon zkittlez. I'm looking for more modern high terp strains with average to above average thc content, yield obviously can be on the lower side.

I've been collecting elites that work outside in my area, a mountaintop near Rochester.
when things were less legal I usually pulled the night before bow season, so last week of sept.

ECSD is always solid and dank, last year sept 26th.

ECSD 9-26-21.JPG

Runtz finishes 3rd week sept here.

Runtz 9-16-21.JPG

the oldest OG clones flower early and do awesome OD in NY full season.

Headband finishes in sept.

headband 9-19-21.JPG

Josh D OGK mid sept

Josh D OGK.jpg

Oct 7th when i pulled the last Josh

Josh D 10-7-21.JPG

I have loads of cookie hybrids that finish great full season.

OGKB 2.0

OGKB 2.0 9.20.20.JPG

Mac1

Mac1 10.6.20.JPG

Forum Cookies

forum GSC 10-10-21.JPG

Rubber Mammy

rubber mammy.JPG

lots of nice sativa hybrids finish early if you have the right clone, SSH, Durban, Grapefruit, Blue Dream...

SSH
SSH 10.6.20.JPG

Last edited:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
SC Blue Dream

Blue Dream 9.24.20.JPG

Durban Poison

Durban 9.16.20.JPG

I've been pulling and using early flowering males from OG Kush and developing an early flowering regular line with the SFV, '92, HPK, Headband, and Josh. added the Tahoe to the mix this season.

who wants to smoke that nasty hemp flavored auto-poop???

early flowering Rainbow belts 2.0 3 days ago...
RB 2.0 #1 8.29.22.JPG

Ca++

There are quite a few good semi's for your situation. I would look at real gorilla.
There is a much hated UK forum that has a good outdoor following. Being such a small geographic area, most will be applicable to you. Dutch isn't too far off also. I read that UK site, as they tend to do a yearly roundup thread, and the real gorilla semi's do well. Be aware that you won't be taking cuttings from them though. It's possible in a bedroom situation, but not viable.
The early varieties will veg almost indefinitely, if you want to do cuttings. The c99 is alright, but most places sold out quickly. Don't do the green rot fast version.

Early to mid September has been the finishing goal of Dutch and English for a log time. Only really bought forward with a propertion of auto genes.