What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who.................

Hoypare.

2019 is upon us,another season,time goes quick :tiphat:
picture.php

View image in gallery

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Best of luck on your journeys and heres to another good year Hoypare .:tiphat:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
What's with the garbage pail with vent pipes going into it?
Home made filter?
Best of luck this year.

Peace GG

That’s like a home made humidifier, vent pipe casts a breeze into that green butt full of water with a huge pond fogger in it the fog escapes out the 90 bend in the lid raising the humidity in the room .. :tiphat:

turns out that the PM has a vested interest too, her husband Philip who is senior executive at Capital group is GW pharmas biggest shareholder while his wife our PM refuses to change stance on the war on drugs... fucking hypocrites

so cannabis is schedule 1 and therefore has no medicinal use which Theresa wants it to stay that way, Sativex was classed as schedule 2 for some bizarre reason that its given in a 1:1 ratio

Sativex® (delta-9-tetrahydrocannibinol and cannabidiol in the EU; nabiximols in the US) is an oromucosal spray of a formulated extract of the cannabis sativa plant that contains the principal cannabinoids delta-9-tetrahydrocannibinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD) in a 1:1 ratio as well as specific minor cannabinoids and other non-cannabinoid components

now surely if we have some pure cbd and pure thc plants in our houses we have medicine and not an illegal drug? or if we were busted with just say cannatonic (1:1 supposed ratio) would we still be treated as a criminal

oh and I'm guessing we call it raw cannabis instead of cannabis therefore we could all claim we're making schedule 2 meds...

I think i'm facing charges and I fancy an argument....

Latest posts

Latest posts