What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who will win the Champions League

Who will win the Champions League

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its an exciting quarter final draw with favourites barcelona having the easiest tie on paper but shakhtar are doing amazingly in the Ukranian league after about 28 games they have won 26 drawn and lost only 1 game... and they have some superb brazilians in their team douglas cosa, jadson, william... and then theres dario sjrna who is a world class defensive midfielder/fullback who captains them... they humped roma in the last round... not an easy tie by any means..

Chelsea I fancy to beat man united, I just have a feeling drogba is going to be on fire and man u have some big defense injury probs at the minute... although with rooney berba and chicharito they have an amazing strikeforce, maybe the best in the world currently...
I wouldnt like to call this one

Real Madrid will beat tottenham, mourinho has got madrid firing on almost all cylinders with benzema starting to play, and with ronaldo just off him with diarra and alonso breaking play up in midfield then passing it to ronaldo to do the business they are a good bet for at least the final

As for Inter they have the (real) easiest draw v shalke who are doing terribly in the german league and dont have pace up front with two real madrid rejects raul and huntelaar forming their most potent attacking options, compared to eto'o, sjneider, pandev, milito at Inters desposal, Inters defense is one of the best aswell with the evergreen javier zanetti at 37 providing composure and exuding a calmness only the world class of the world class, can exude.

But who will win the champions league? this question is cannabis related as theres nothing better than lighting up a spliff and watching the creme de la creme of world football go head to head in the latter stages of the most revered football tournament in the world.

Real Madrid will be Champions league champions 2011

Quarter-final draw:
Real Madrid v Tottenham
Chelsea v Man Utd
Barcelona v Shakhtar
Inter Milan v Schalke

riojaman

Having lost to Sporting gijon at home,doubt it.
I got to go with Barca but many teams can do it that year...