What's new

who wants to see a 420 light medical grow?

dmt

Veteran
ya, theres plans for every major centre across canada. its a matter of just growing and expanding the collective, d

dmt

Veteran
the kcc already has a doc for bc and a doc for manitoba. med man and i run the show pretty much, and are really busy setting up places.

hopefully our storefront will be open by spring, with hopes 3 this year in metro vancouver area.

danks

if thats medical then id have them wear coveralls and foot covers and daily floor cleaning and moping. fucking gross to smoke hair and dust specially if its for people with immune issues. hepa air filtration for the drying room, vacum seal dry products.

BIGGS

Veteran
those are some amazing rooms you got moonshine. looks like you put in some serious work to get them setup. hope to one day have something similar. don't suppose you want to take a holiday to the uk , lol.

bobblehead

Veteran
if thats medical then id have them wear coveralls and foot covers and daily floor cleaning and moping. fucking gross to smoke hair and dust specially if its for people with immune issues. hepa air filtration for the drying room, vacum seal dry products.

That doesn't make much sense really... Someone with immune issues should consume medibles or vap. Hair and dust might effect the flavor, but I doubt their going to make the smoke you're putting in your lungs any worse for you.

dmt

Veteran
im wondering kinda why moonshines plugging into this thread? theres alot of megabites here to run yer own stories and tutorials, d

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
very sick setup DMT..thats ALOT of wattage..I've Seen alot of grow houses from many different walks of life and dude your's is the biggest indoor grow i've ever seen.......hope all goes well for ya...:thank you:

Moonshine*

Rare Dankness
Veteran
im wondering kinda why moonshines plugging into this thread? theres alot of megabites here to run yer own stories and tutorials, d

Not trying to poach your thread. Dont get butthurt. Just trying to help you show folks that the legal mmj scene is changing in Canada and in the US. Ive got a few threads going that show off the bad ass facility Im working in. Just showing your peeps what else is out there. Ill make this the last post n YOUR thread.

Last edited:

dmt

Veteran
its was a simple question, i didnt make any assumptions or take anything personally. the title does say 420 kw not 200 kw right? or no?

british columbia has always been known for bulk and not really quality, subject to elite clone used. but it mostly commercial growers who worship money that play the game. i care more about efficiency and quality then money, and ive had great success running big grows that ney sayers say ney. looks like il have a 35-70 light grow coming up here too the collective just landed, so there will be no shortage of pics and grows from the kcc. haste makes waste in any business, so i never rush a good thing.

the build happens at the pace the clients dictate. ive heard instead of stages they are opting to veg all the plants at once? not my idea, also not my call either. il have a planted veg room snapped hopefully by this coming wednesday, d

Super.Seeds

ICMag Donor
:lurk:

I'm a little late to the show but I hope you don't mind if I pull up a chair! Great setup and I love what you are doing for the MMJ community. I look forward to seeing this thread progress as it is truly jaw-dropping. I would love to have a place that big or even a 10th of the size! Sorry if I missed a post on how this is powered, but do you use diesel generators to help with all of the power usage or is it not cost effective/efficient? Would it be practical to add solar panels (or a field of solar panels!) to lower your electricity bill? I'm kind of glad I don't have to worry about the things you do! :) Keep up the great work and I hope to see more pics soon!

SS

Last edited:

dmt

Veteran
:lurk:

I'm a little late to the show but I hope you don't mind if I pull up a chair! Great setup and I love what you are doing for the MMJ community. I look forward to seeing this thread progress as it is truly jaw-dropping. I would love to have a place that big or even a 10th of the size! Sorry if I missed a post on how this is powered, but do you use diesel generators to help with all of the power usage or is it not cost effective/efficient? Would it be practical to add solar panels (or a field of solar panels!) to lower your electricity bill? I'm kind of glad I don't have to worry about the things you do! :) Keep up the great work and I hope to see more pics soon!

SS

its all ran from the buckets put at the property, there is a couple pics of them. i would be down with panels and windmills but its not my call, i just consult.

there will be 1 or 2 back up gennies to keep timers/pumpms working, not any lights, d

dmt

Veteran
Not trying to poach your thread. Dont get butthurt. Just trying to help you show folks that the legal mmj scene is changing in Canada and in the US. Ive got a few threads going that show off the bad ass facility Im working in. Just showing your peeps what else is out there. Ill make this the last post n YOUR thread.

i used the word plug not poach. be wary of the full moon and the words being put in my mouth.

ive always grown this way, so i dont really see any change in my work, just size. i have a thick portfolio dating back to 06, when i had my first accident. ive always grown med grade, and always will, because its always been for me or people suffering in my circles.

there is no drama or piss if people dont make assumptions or take things personally. d

Last edited by a moderator:

Pangea

Veteran
Thanks for sharing! Its very exciting to hear of your collective and its current success and future goals.

It seams as though you are large enough to satisfy a large % of canadians within the mmar; will you be able to compete with prarie plant systems? Their middle man, Health Canada, tacks on 1400+% to their cost of production, I hope the KKC has a similarly low COP without the middle man insanity.

PPS Cost per oz is around $10
I bet pps didnt have close to 1000+kw is their super expensive hole, show em how its done!

dmt

Veteran
thats the plan pangea, thats the plan. to offer the highest med grade marijauna for cheaper then the beasters most depos pawn off as medical, peace, d

G

Guest 88950

dmt

just got through the entire thread and its good to see you are motivated by the right factors, money will follow dont worry.

alot of good info there despite the lack of pics.

cant wait till fla becomes the next medical state.

Ras Mason

Veteran
Congratulations on your hard work DMT!
I have been working to produce meds in MOntreal for a long time now and i am yet to see someone succeed in making it this affordable and patient oriented as you guys are doing it. I love to see someone TRUELY living out his passion.
Mutch respect and admiration.
let me know when you guys are going to drop the bomb on the province of Quebec, we have been waiting for the real deal for quite some time now.
peace and godspeed.

Latest posts

Latest posts