What's new

WHO plan for children's education

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Take a look at the WHO plan for children's education, it says 0-4 are to be taught about masturbation and older kids are to be taught about anal sex.

Then you have books in primary schools in the USA that teach kids to use but plugs to stretch their anus to make anal sex easier and books that teach kids to question their gender.

They are sexualising kids, the paedophiles will have a field day.

The future will be full of confused sex offenders that hate society and will take it out on innocent people by shooting them.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Come on Frosty those kids already know about that stuff. Let them have their butt plugs. I don't know about the future but I know we already have a bunch of confused sex offenders that hate society. A few more won't hurt anything.

Maybe teaching them about masturbating will keep them from sticking their business to their sister, brother, cousins, or other places they shouldn't. Our programs aren't working too well today if you look around at what people are doing these days.

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Children discover themselves naturally which is fine but teaching them at a young age is grooming for paedophiles.

I knew about sex since kindergarden, I don't know how I found out, maybe I busted my parents at it and started asking questions, I started chasing girls asking them if I could put my penis in their vagina, some agreed and so we did it, my first time was at the age of 5, all thoroughly enjoyed it, I never forced them into it as I have always believed in freedom of choice, I also knew what paedophiles were so I was never likely to become a victim of one.

If a child asks where babies come from they should be told but unless they are asking question they should not be exposed to sexual ideas until the age of 12 or 13, let them be innocent as the world has a lot of bad things in stall for them when they grow up.
They should be taught from kindergarden age to not let strangers touch them between the legs.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Take a look at the WHO plan for children's education, it says 0-4 are to be taught about masturbation and older kids are to be taught about anal sex.

Then you have books in primary schools in the USA that teach kids to use but plugs to stretch their anus to make anal sex easier and books that teach kids to question their gender.

They are sexualising kids, the paedophiles will have a field day.

The future will be full of confused sex offenders that hate society and will take it out on innocent people by shooting them.
You've lost the plot. Any links to the WHO regarding these plans?

Paedophiles had a field day in the 70's when I was growing up because no one discussed it back then.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
No link to the WHO then?

Never mind, here you go. Dated 2010.
chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www.icmec.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/WHOStandards-for-Sexuality-Ed-in-Europe.pdf

Your guy in the video is the one with the problems. FFS, read the document; it's nothing like this twisted fuck is making out. Who is he btw?

Last edited:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think Frosty is trying to out 3berry 3berry.

And by god he's doing it!

"That's nothing to be proud of, Rusty. 50 yards..."

Seek help Frosty.

St. Phatty

I had a woman friend who told me about her 4 daughters

all hanging out by the edge of the swimming pool - masturbating together.

The oldest was about 10.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
People getting uptight about teaching kids about sexuality says more about them than anything else.

Born in the early 60s, I grew up in the 70s when plenty of kids were getting abused and nothing was said or done. Had a very close family member abused by one of these scum so it's pretty raw topic with me. Perhaps with a little education this will be less likely to happen in the future.

Anyone who thinks the World Health Organisation is promoting kids sexuality by this really needs to look at their own values and hang ups. Nothing could be further from what is being portrayed here.

h.h.

Veteran
Can we talk more about butt plugs? Do they come in various colors? Standard sizes? Yellow submarines?
Asking for a friend.

audiohi

Veteran
Children discover themselves naturally which is fine but teaching them at a young age is grooming for paedophiles.

I knew about sex since kindergarden, I don't know how I found out, maybe I busted my parents at it and started asking questions, I started chasing girls asking them if I could put my penis in their vagina, some agreed and so we did it, my first time was at the age of 5, all thoroughly enjoyed it, I never forced them into it as I have always believed in freedom of choice, I also knew what paedophiles were so I was never likely to become a victim of one.

If a child asks where babies come from they should be told but unless they are asking question they should not be exposed to sexual ideas until the age of 12 or 13, let them be innocent as the world has a lot of bad things in stall for them when they grow up.
They should be taught from kindergarden age to not let strangers touch them between the legs.

so many questions...

maybe a few answers in there as well

audiohi

Veteran
Perfect news for the Republicans wanting their child brides.

Sen. Mike Moon reiterates support for 12-year-old's right to marry in Missouri​

https://www.news-leader.com/story/n...s-right-to-marry-missouri-senate/70107573007/

"I've heard you talk about parents' rights to raise their kids how they want. In fact, I just double checked. You voted no on making it illegal for kids to be married to adults at the age of 12. If their parents consented to it, you said actually, that should be the law because it's the parents right and the kids right to decide what's best for them. To be raped by an adult," Meredith said.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can we talk more about butt plugs? Do they come in various colors? Standard sizes? Yellow submarines?
Asking for a friend.
22856.jpg

h.h.

Veteran
I saw those on a late night infomercial on the Cartoon Network. Right after family Guy. Just before SpongeBob.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If the GOP has their way. it''ll be child brides and child labor just like the good old days! None of that pesky edumacation and fancy book learnin' for our next generation!

Latest posts

Latest posts