What's new

Who on ICMAG would you like to meet

designer

Security is an issue and meeting folks from this site may not be possible, but who would you like to meet on ICMAG if you could?

I am sure many have already met.

I just get curious what people are really like that we just see the writing of.

I would like to meet Gypsy. He seems pretty cool.

Rez would be cool to meet too.

Most of the Admin interest me, but there are some colorful and interesting fellows here in the trenches.

daheadies

poppin' outta control
ha, I have been thinking about starting a thread like this. My thought was more along the lines of:
How often do people go out to shows or bars, wind up talking to someone random, and when they walk away you wonder "Could that have been ________ from IC?"

I also wonder how many people that I know around town are on IC..
I really dont wanna ever meet anyone from IC. I love my autonomy and anonymity. If I could meet anyone so far, it would be:
TickleMyBalls
Clarance
DocLeaf
Dutchgrown
grey wolf
Irie Lion
Jump117
PureKnowledge
sotf420
strawbrrygirl
ambertrich
and last but not least, the gnome

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
clarence...........and OP
Madrus Rose
TT
Unclefishstick
B00m
idoreallytry
bakerman
buffoonman
krunchbubble
brother bear
Chrome
Heath Robinson
joebean91
kootenay
Chimera
redspagetti
S & H
DoobieDuck
Subrob
REZ
TomHill
and of course.......DG.....the queen herself

one hell of a smoke...out for sure......
:smoke out::smoke out::smoke out::smoke out::smoke out:

W

wiseone

Sam the Skunkman
so I could smoke some of his private O.Haze stash.
Raco, Charlie Garcia, Dubi, anyone heavy into the exotic sativa scene esp. Kangasativa and his MM.

T

TrichyTrichy

Yummy! :p

OP: your 'voice' sounds so familiar. You are a new again old member?
Just a Random guess :chin:

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
On top of my tongue:
EverLast, BENJI, Andyo, Chrome, Elevator Man, ElRubio, esbe, Lean Green, Kiwi Star, Peksman, TomHill, VerdantGreen, and many more... :p

designer

That yummy guy must be quite a man. I have been called him many times since I started to hang here last fall. I have even started to make jokes about the guy myself and I really don't know anything about the him. Plenty of Yummyism around here.

I have met a few people and wonder if they have an online persona in a place like this. There are a lot of interesting cats out there. You have to have big balls to grow weed with the risk of police or ripp-offs being constant. To be really good at it too is even more. To be famous for it to the point that people go crazy for you seeds the tops.

Krunchbubble. I like people who don't E-thug and play "if you need to learn [xyz legal aspect of growing] on the internet you ain't cool enough for me" game that many here succumb to IMHO.

Also seems to have a healthy dose of don't give a fuck.

Both attributes I admire.

His grows ain't bad either.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
You have to have big balls to grow weed
because of this you would know if you ran into 1 of us ,we be the people walking around with our balls hanging out the pant leggs cuz they so big .
there are too many cool peeps on here to mention that i would love to sit and smoke 1 hang out bullshit with .1 day we may

R

Rysam

well i was gonna say anyone with their own weed, but unclefishstick just shot straight to the top, specially' if he's got his own weed too...

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
because of this you would know if you ran into 1 of us ,we be the people walking around with our balls hanging out the pant leggs cuz they so big .
there are too many cool peeps on here to mention that i would love to sit and smoke 1 hang out bullshit with .1 day we may

and one day we may.......just gotta get GYPSY to bring the 420cup
STATESIDE...or BC......maybe........imagine......
GYPSY's 420 Event.....VEGAS~STYLEY BABY.......

Latest posts

Latest posts