What's new

Who loves SourBubble

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love da Sour Bubble BX4. I have one just going into flower thats going to get some JacksCleaner2 pollen dropped on her and hopefully put out a Sour Lemon pheno. I just pulled this jar after 3 months of being in the closet.

S_a_H

headimonster

man id love to get me fingers on that one - seen some produced outta socal - but it isnt done to 100% and people wont give it out...grrr - we need the good sour bub in norcal - anyways good looking.. :)

Little dry bud :rasta:
6016DSCF1386.JPG

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Sour Bubble Bx1

Sour Bubble Bx1

Sour Bubble is some of the best damn weed I've ever grown and/or smoked.....period. It's so potent, it will spank you and put you to sleep.

I stopped growing it because it was such a poor yielder, and took a lot of time and patience to grow properly. Sour Bubble needs at least 2 months of veg time to make it punch out some yield, and even then it's disapointing.

When i used it to make bubble hash, it produced some of the most potent bubble I've ever smoked, only using shake and trim, no buds. It was VERY narcotic-like. One hit of that stuff use to make my heart feel like it was going to pound and explode out from my chest.....way potent....way dank.... :smoker:

IMHO, I don't beleive that BOG is being entirely honest as to it's true genetic origin's. but that it no way changes my glowing opinion of of it....... :rasta:

:smoweed:

Last edited:

Care Free 1

Veteran
I hear you squid about yield. I only veg for 4-5 weeks, but I can still pull 2-3 oz's of rock hard Sour Bub per cut though. Just got to find a good set of mother's (not hard to do), have room for lots of plants, and keep the flow of cuts going.

I am sure there is bubblegum in there, but in the early days of the strain I dont remember him talking about Bubba in there. Maybe it was BOG's little secret that is coming to light more recently. Sure is good though as I know you guys agree.

Mosca - Crank up those old BOG seeds. I promise you wont be disapointed. If you send them as Seedbay freebies like your doing with all those other cool strains you've been doing, I want to know!

PeavillePride & S_a_H - Nice looking jars. :joint:

All you guys are rockin with the BOG gear.

Patience - Still many weeks to go on this one!!

I have one pheno of BX1 that is a bit stretchy compared to any others.The buds look the same ,but when dry they look very /Kushy.Ill dig some pix of the stretchy pheno. :rasta:

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
I LOVE SBbX3. had 1 seed left it turned out to be female. Boy do i love her. Now i wish i had a stud male to f2 her with. Damn i need a dad :bashhead:

I remember back in the day,Bog sent me like 60 SB BX3 beans.I gifted out atleast 30 of them to people here,and never seen one grow to this day :bashhead: ,lol.I have about 7 beans left and am thinkin of crackin them to look for a dude,lol,the Moms i have are deff breeding material so no need to look farther(but ya never know :muahaha: ) :rasta: .Hope they stil got seeds,i would hate for the genetics to be lost to them.Heres some more dry Buds. :headbange Peace and stay safe,DancesWithWeed :wave:

:sasmokin:[/QUOTE]

Eli Bloom

PP those look JUST like my sourXbubba...

and similar to my bubbaXbubble

i wouldn't be surprised if there was some bubba kush in the sour bubble...never had a chance to get these famous beans, but by the pics, i agree.

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Never had the pleasure of growing SB, although, I did a Lifesaver and BOGBubble grow a few years back and was very impressed with BOG's gear.

Just wish I could get my hands on some SourBubble.....

FiveLeggedGoat said:
Never had the pleasure of growing SB, although, I did a Lifesaver and BOGBubble grow a few years back and was very impressed with BOG's gear.

Just wish I could get my hands on some SourBubble.....
:rasta: Yeh,Lifesaver rocks too,i grew that out a few years back,ill dig up some pix.But Boggle n SB are my Fave Bog work. :wave:

cant say if i love it yet.......
but will know in three monthes time when i have harvested and smoked my first sb bx3.
hade some seeds in the fridge some time. cant fu..ing wait.

loved bogs boglegum and life saver only strains i hade the privelege to grow and smoke.

jdkronyk101

bog is alive and well

bog is alive and well

to those who ask.... bog is alive and well in the emerald triangle. he settled here about 4 yrs ago or so. im not gonna hate on him but for those who are curious heres why people were so pissed at him here.
its not cause he isnt generous, cause he is.he has given out many seeds to the needy for sure. it was more politics than anything else.when he first got here he went around selling seeds(duh hes a breeder) but he didnt realise he was in the world of the uneducated hic with the 100 light grow. so many people bought many many $$$$ seeds from him.
but as he was selling seeds to many(hundreds) of commercial growers. there was a major misscommunication over the a couple of strains
but it wasnt bog fault."Variation" is what you get involved with a multi way cross.
many folks got pissed at the new guy.that or maybee possibly were jealous of his sucess, many wrote forums hating, and then it cullimnated with someone outing bogs identity to the public.
ill say this cause i was one of the many testers who received&and bought seeds from him
to those who outed him, and you know who you are,"that was totally unnacceptable and you all got somethin coming called karma"
now all that aside. i hear through the grapevine, that he is still alive and well. doin his thing, and if i know a breeder, he'll never quit. so im not sayn anything, but i believe hell be back someday, hes just layin low right now.
i know he reads these things, so if you dig his work and value his corrospondance, the best way is to tell him here. eventually he'll see it. and maybee hell be back.
katt williams said that whatever your doin, there is gonna be haters....
and im sayin that the triangle is full of them.
good luck bog, and hope you can come out of all this with somethin new and improved unique or whatever, regardless, make some seeds man...
one love
jdkronyk
this post was edited on 6-16-08 sorry to bog as the info seemed to piss off your fans and comrades. it has been pulled with apology, regardeless of their hostillity towards me, im still rootin for your strong comeback!!
all info above can be verified via bogs comerade,"soil guru" Humboldt High..thanks
one love
j.d.

Last edited:

Care Free 1

Veteran
Yep, I grew Lifesaver for years and never saw a hermie. In fact, I have grown 100's of plants from seed with BOG genetics, and not one hermie that I can remember. I have seen some naners late in flower, but no seeds, unless I wanted them. :D

jdkronyk101 - Man, Pissed at BOG for GIVING you some seeds that YOU let hermie. Should have fixed those light leaks huh. :nono:

Sour Bubble is a great joy to grow, and never disapointing.