Veteran
Do the dogs sleep in my bed?

This pic should answer that question.

picture.php

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

and even though my back's hurtin' & I need some sleep I look over @ my bed and hear the two of them snoring contently, I can't bring myself to break up their slumber party so I'll wait until they stir before dislodging them from my pillows etc.......

003-1.jpg

Sweet! although it was 2.5 hours until I could reclaim my bed I was able to catch nearly 7 hours of shuteye when I did. damn I feel rested for a change.

Last edited:

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
My dog is my family and nobody ranks higher atm.

Animals are innocent as children, loyal and devoted. While sleeping, my dog makes sure he is always touching me. I believe this is a primal instinct thing for survival. If one of us moves to a sound or smell our moving alerts the others and they can all wake up to defend the pack.

I have noticed that if I hear a sound at night and twitch or shift my dog is alerted and points to the sound and prepares to defend. (I have a large muscular pit bull). I literally pity the fool that would attempt to break in while we are sleeping. Not that my dog would necessarily bite him (he looks at me for guidance in those matters) but his bark is terrifying and his defense stance is that if a muscular dog that is very confident that he can take anything down that crosses his path.

It's a pain in the ass to have a big dog in my bed, but he is relatively clean and he deserves to be treated the way he wants. I brought him into my life and feel a responsibility to keep him happy.

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
damn stoner- that looks like my bedroom. i wake up in the middle of the night and the dog is in the middle of the bed, head on the pillow, all 4 legs sticking straight out and i'm on the edge of the bed

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I need to buy a bigger bed.......

EDIT:
I need some shuteye, I hope
they'll let me on their bed.

Last edited:

barnyard

My dogs don't know how to to "shake"," sit" or "stay" but they do know "get out of the way", "let's go to bed" and "I'm still sleeping".

They have to wait patiently until I start talking which is the sign that its OK to get up. Once they hear me talking they get all excited b/c they get to go outside to potty, then eat breakfast and then out to the front yard to run around (the rest of the time its the backyard).

lost, can you put the mattress on the floor? We sleep on a futon on the floor.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts