What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who is your favorite Beatle ?

W.Less Monk

Keith Richards is definitly my favorite Beatle .. :) ( hmm wait..)

tumblr_lg0bwemvKc1qckm0wo1_500.jpg

:ying:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

has to be John, he was the creative genius of The Beatles and did more in his short time span post Beatles than the other 3 combined, just my .02 but I love them all.......

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like em all but i've seen Paul headline live at glastonbury, which was pretty amazing. I think he had the best voice too.

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My favorite is John ,when he was really high once .He went
around telling people he was jesus christ .

Its 7:30 am here ,,sun sun sun ,here it comes.........To someone who knows the beatles music really well..One of their albums is really psychedelic ,with all kinds of sitars and indian instruments,does anyone know which album this is? I know its not sgt peppers,abby road,revolver,the white album ,or let it be...I don't think its rubber soul either..........anyone????????

My favorite is John ,when he was really high once .He went
around telling people he was jesus christ .

Its 7:30 am here ,,sun sun sun ,here it comes.........To someone who knows the beatles music really well..One of their albums is really psychedelic ,with all kinds of sitars and indian instruments,does anyone know which album this is? I know its not sgt peppers,abby road,revolver,the white album ,or let it be...I don't think its rubber soul either..........anyone????????
I'd like to know what he was smoking when he thought he was JC......whatever happened to his son Julian? I sorta became disallusioned when he became bewitched by yucko ono

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Mostly I agree with El Roach, I look at them as one. As a group they did their best work IMMHO. Forced at gun point I would prob pick John. I bet we all know where we were when we heard the news.Yes?

bad gas

ringo. it was a classic movie scene in caveman when he was trying to help his girlfriend stand erect. he also didn't have the personal drama attached to him. george gets second place.

V

vonforne

Pete Best.....J\K

John of course. He was the Beatles. The others were just stand in for him.....studio musicians.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yup if John was still alive I feel the world would somehow be different.

BongRipkenJR.

Yup if John was still alive I feel the world would somehow be different.

John Lennon was such a force! I wasn't alive to experience what he was doing, but watching all the footage of him and listening to him, it seemed like he was just more powerful than most people. Almost like an MLK Jr. I believe if the government didnt kill John, this world would be a better place.

PondeLftHndSide

Veteran
Clarence.

He taught them how to pick they afros and everything... that whole group got a behind kickin' comin' when he sees them.

Latest posts

Latest posts