What's new

Who is Going To Mardi-grass ??

WARDONE

Hey there Guys I was wondering if there would be any of you guys going to mardigrass in nimbin !!!

Anyone from sydney going if so wanna hook up and go together and have a smoke and a laugh im thinking about hetting a hotel for the 2 days it is on and if anyone wants to come along with me
and chuck in
this could be great
........................................................................................................
pm me if interested
wardone

PEP

Hey Wardone, i will be there, but not from Sydney. You wont get accomodation now in Nimbin, only a tent site maybe. Good luck and i hope you do find a room. Its on the 6th and 7th of May if anyone was wondering. Might see you there. LOL

CHEERS

PEP.

Stereotaxic Cat

I'll be going Wardone, we can spliff till our hearts content hehe, i have a 10 man tent thats ready to go, all we need is comfy beds lol! :dueling:

PEP

Hey guys, be careful also, i hear and read that the police will not be quite as leanient on stoners this year, it would be wise not to bring pot to sell this year. I know this may not be your intention, but i thought i would let you know thats all. See you there maybe, you never know..... :wave:

PEP. :woohoo:

G

guest123

well i wish u guys the best weekend ,, im not gonna make it this time ...
its a great event though ...

G

guest123

nobody knew , h ehee ,,
heard i t was ok from a few that went , but bigger blue presence ... i guess is due to the very; obvious use of other drugs than cannabis , a shame it all gets mashed together like that..

nobodyknew

Yeah - I heard about the overwhelming preponderance of pork there this year.....
I had a couple of gigs to do so couldn't make it this year - maybe next year
And then again - maybe not - I never go there without taking my own 'cos I don't want to smoke what they have there - and with the pork stopping/searching cars going in that becomes problematic.....
I'll have to think about it...........
BTW anabolic
This festival at Nimbin is a mardi-GRASS not mardi-gras - it's all about everybody wandering around town all weekend openly smoking pot wherever you go - bands playing - dope competitions - no cops - used to be pure anarchy but that seems to be changing lately
I feel a wind blowing......... :joint:

Last edited: