What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

who is Belgian or dutch

Sativa Soul

yeah your right G.A. I shouldn't have said that in the first place, don't even know why I said that but anyways.
In fact we do get along and I love dutch people!
We just like to crack some jokes about each other sometimes. Although those jokes are starting to get really old.
To be honest I think there's a lot more interesting people in the netherlands. I find belgium to be a little boring and evertime I pay a humble visit to my neighbours I feel people are less like that overthere.

well enough about that. Let's talk about what we all are here for!

btw G.A. I love your work!

Peace! :joint:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that is always a plus to know.....connections, connections hehehe

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Sativa Soul, :wave: Love the purps...

Homusubi, when you come again the Canna Embassy will hang out the flags.... :smile: always welcome...

Core :wave: and good communication.... :smile:

Peace, G.A.

230808PurplePeacesunny.jpg

koolaid

hello people

i'm KOol AiD, from brussels, french speaking... Im currently growing santa maria, amnesia haze, sssdh, happy brother (muchas gracias esben bro), grapefruit (not the elite unfortunately)NL x (molokai frost x strawberry web), ak 47,... and vegging a repro of celestial temple sativa (federation) f 3.

This said, i d like to say bout belgian politics that we are experiencing a classic back to the regionnal roots overall feeling... I m saying a classic cause evrytime belgium experiences bad economics (1930's, 1980s, 2000's) some people in my country seem to think that they would be better off without the others... That solution never help the meek (who should one day inherit this earth, although i doubt it) imho.

Cannabis legalization would help of course: how many on the dole clandestine growers would then get a straight job, in wallonia or flanders?

shitloads i think

Best vibes to u lot

KOol AiD

PS If some belgian people want to check out www.vibescollective.org, im moderating over there

couple of pics of my last grow by the way

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome guys !!.....any of you have the sfv cut .....lol...i bet not.....hehe
stll,i could try though

Smokey#1

Belgian Grower over here :jump:
Im a globalmoderator on a dutch forum.

So, what are you all growing atm?

Atm: SixShooter (test seed) Under fluorescent tubes (Mini grow)
I stopt feeding her since i might harvest next week (Want to make room for some others)

Foto-IQCZB7IR.jpg
Foto-REWWOEKQ.jpg

[
naamlooskc8.png

Laters

Peace

Last edited:

koolaid

gee smokey it looks like nice weed... but sensible to nutes isn't it? (i also had nutes issues during the summer mind you lol)

CORE, hello bro, sfv cut?

Any of u interested by landraces?

anyway, very nice to meet u all

KOol AiD

on top currently veggin Celestial Temple Sativa f3
bottom sweet thai from sweet seeds before hollidays indoors

Last edited:

Sativa Soul

Smokey do you mean the California Orange from nirvana?

I've grown that one as my second outdoor grow and was very pleased with the results. Harvestable around 15 october, not very early but there was no mould on the 2 specimens I had! Good yield and very strong smoke. The high was really creative and happy.

Maybe I can find a pic somewhere on my other hard drive, probably only veg though. I'll come drop it when I find it.

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Good to see people spice up this thread!!

Smokey, Koolaid, nice pics.

Peace, G.A.

Dutch pot... :smile:

120908PPbowltotal.jpg

Smokey#1

Damn, nice toilet!
I mean plant http://www.icmag.com/ic/images/smilies/bashhead.gif[IMG]

@Sativa Soul

I just mean the strain, doesnt realy mather from what Seedbank.
Does it realy have that Orange smell/taste?

The Royal Orange looks nice to, i think it's related to the Cali O.
(RO is from the flying dutchmen if im not wrong)

Im getting pissed off at the PM system, someone sended me a PM and i cant read it because i dont have 50 posts. I tried to send a mail to the admin but i keep getting a mail back that the mail wasnt delivered.

Peace

Sativa Soul

gotta get tru that 50 post 'probation' period. Forum rules, just check a few threads here and there and you'll have 50 posts in no time.

It was a very long time ago I grew that strain so I don't remember what it tasted like. I don't think like oranges though. Pretty spicy and a bit fruity if I remember it right.