What's new

who is active at the 420 cup?

S

shadoweye976

im def. there .....

hope you are too.....its a honorable to meet there ic mags,

i saved a lot of money to be there...i hope you are there too !

:comfort:

bye icmags

HortiLab

IC 420 Cup 2010

IC 420 Cup 2010

Looking forward to participate & party at the IC 420 Cup again.

HortiLab

who know's what smoke is competing at the cup???

As far as I know, it is not allowed to announce nor promote ones entries before the 420 Cup.

One thing is for sure, the overall quality of the "Indica", "Sativa" and "Hashish" entries has always been pretty good in the past.

K

Karma Genetics

I will be there for shure. Not shure if i can make the entry this year,

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I wish IC would put together a Cali Medical 420 Cup and I bet that shit would be off the hook cuz there are a lot of incredible growers here. Just most of us can't afford to fly over sea's...

H

Hazyfontazy

Hmm, Hawaiian x Burmese? lol

quite strange cause that didnt work ,i dont know why ,,but the burm did the ny an me haze ,,i sent em in to 420 fundraiser,still got some though when i see ya ,,,

hopefully have some burmese ready by 420 for toking ,,i'll have to send it cause i cant come :frown:

indifferent

Veteran
Interesting, Burmese x Hazy's haze sounds interesting and yieldy. Did you keep the Burmese male? Any good Burmese females?

Shame you can't be there, I hope i will be, I'm getting some Jamaican ready to send over hopefully but doubt I'll enter it.

S

shadoweye976

i will also be on start with my mystic lebanese hehe you will love it ! ....glad to meet you there guys

H

Hoover_lungz

Ive just booked my flights for the 420, i will not be making any oils this time but i will have sum sour diesel ice o later and sum og x bubba kush buds. Cant wait to link up with the crew for a good smoke out..

indifferent

Veteran
Hey Jah, be good to see ya again, I'll bring some oil this time. Currently smoking some Rhino oil. I'll bring some Jamaican and Oaxacan with me too probably.

K

Karma Genetics

The dutch cops have this phonenumber people can call to snitch,anomines happend yesterday. There goes my entry. Will do my best to still have somthing to enter, JAH looking forward meeting you again bro. I xcan bring oil if needed just let me know.

H

Hazyfontazy

The dutch cops have this phonenumber people can call to snitch,anomines happend yesterday. There goes my entry. Will do my best to still have somthing to enter, JAH looking forward meeting you again bro. I xcan bring oil if needed just let me know.

bastards ,,hope they never hit u too bad ,,give us a shout if u need anything :comfort: